What's new

How i can join Pak Army as Captain in Army Aviation Corps

arsalanali0333

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asslam o Alekum recently i have completed my BS honors, and my Age is 25 years and 9 months. is there any way to join Pak Army Aviation Corps ? Please provide me the information. Thank you.

Sorry bro.
To join the Army Aviation you have to go through PMA and for that your overage.
There is no induction in Army Aviation.

There is one way:

Direct Short Service Commission in Corps of Signals as Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTOs) (Male)

QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters / Bachelors (Hons) in Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Sciences
• MSIT / BSIT (Hons)
• Masters / Bachelors (Hons) in Geographical Information System (GIS)
• Masters in Information Security

Candidates must have at least 16 years of education with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or 62.5% marks
Experience / Expertise ¾ Preferably, 1-2 years field experience / service in an Information Technology field.
Age Limit: 28 years.

MARTIAL STATUS - Married/Unmarried (Male)
NATIONALITY. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Balistan. Upon final selection candidates
with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS
(1) Minimum Height - 5’ - 4” (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight - As per Body Mass Index

REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.

REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs. The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith
necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.

SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per announced
schedule. d. WRITTEN/INTELLIGENCE TESTS. Written/Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs.

PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS. The candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
PHYSICAL TESTS. Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests as under:-
(1) 1.6 km Run - 9 Minutes.
(2) Push Ups - 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(3) Sit Ups - 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(4) Chin Ups - 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes.
(5) Ditch Crossing - 7’4’’x7’4’’ with a Depth of 4’.

ISSB TESTS. Short listed candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters.

FURTHER SELECTION. Medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.

TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA. 6 Months.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
a. Original certificates/detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
b. Candidates serving in governments Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.
c. Attested photo copy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e. 6x coloured photos duly attested (front & back)
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.

NOTE. Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.

BOND. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.

For further details visit

www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
OR
nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad
and Multan.
Email your queries on
Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk
For ISSB call up notice visit

Ok sir .... But Rashid Mehmood told me i can join Direct Short Service Commission in Corps of Signals as Information & Computer Technology Officers.

Asslam o Alekum recently i have completed my BS honors, and my Age is 25 years and 9 months. is there any way to join Pak Army Aviation Corps ? Please provide me the information. Thank you.

best advise i can give you is that if you dont know it and dont even know how to find out about it then dont bother brother you are not that material.

Sorry bro , it's too late now.

Ok sir .... But Rashid Mehmood told me i can join Direct Short Service Commission in Corps of Signals as Information & Computer Technology Officers.
Trust him. He is right

Assalamualaikum sir This is Muhammad Ali from karachi I am certified Flight Engineer and I have done my Flight engineering from Netherland can you please tell me how can I utilize my education in Pakistan military or army aviation??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom