What's new

How Hindus view the Kashmir conflict

future_bound

Reaction score
Realistically there is going to be no solution of the kashmir conflict in the foreseeable future. No country is going to give up any land/territory as a compromise. And this discussion about Kashmir could go on forever simply because the issue was not resolved in 1947, is unresolved today and it will remain unresolved in the foreseeable future.

but you would notice one thing from the tone and views of most indian hindus on kashmir.

They actually believe that hindus have a God-given right to rule over the entire sub-continent. Because the issue of Kashmir was not resolved in 1947, the indian hindus today are claiming kashmir as their territory even though it has a muslim majority.

Now Keep in mind if the partition of 1947 had not happened. The hindus would also want to rule over the muslim majority areas of punjab, sindh and Khyber(formerly NWFP) against the will of the local muslim population. Hence that is why most hindus were against partition in 1947. Ofcourse the muslims with their larger numbers would not have tolerated this persecution by hindus and if there was no partition, it would have led to a very brutal civil war.

And if we go by the arguement that "might is right" or "possession is nine-tenths of the law", then i don't see why hindu indians today can complain about the british raj of the past. I would say that for the indian muslim minority today, the hindu-dominated government of india is far worse than the British raj of the past. Infact, if i had a choice as a muslim in india, i would rather live in a sub-continent under British Raj instead of living under a hindu-dominated government.

Realistically there is going to be no solution of the kashmir conflict in the foreseeable future. No country is going to give up any land/territory as a compromise. And this discussion about Kashmir could go on forever simply because the issue was not resolved in 1947, is unresolved today and it will remain unresolved in the foreseeable future.

but you would notice one thing from the tone and views of most indian hindus on kashmir.

They actually believe that hindus have a God-given right to rule over the entire sub-continent. Because the issue of Kashmir was not resolved in 1947, the indian hindus today are claiming kashmir as their territory even though it has a muslim majority.

Now Keep in mind if the partition of 1947 had not happened. The hindus would also want to rule over the muslim majority areas of punjab, sindh and Khyber(formerly NWFP) against the will of the local muslim population. Hence that is why most hindus were against partition in 1947. Ofcourse the muslims with their larger numbers would not have tolerated this persecution by hindus and if there was no partition, it would have led to a very brutal civil war.

And if we go by the arguement that "might is right" or "possession is nine-tenths of the law", then i don't see why hindu indians today can complain about the british raj. I would say that for the indian muslim minority today, the hindu-dominated government of india is far worse than the British raj of the past. Infact, if i had a choice as a muslim in india, i would rather live in a sub-continent under British Raj instead of living under a hindu-dominated government.

Does not say how hindus view kashmir conflict. A very clutttered and unintelligent mind has penned these thoughts.

The kashmir issue is a creation of Pakistan and muslims.
kashmir was not a British province. Its reler had the right to choose and that is what India claims.
Actually , India has lost P0K and GB which was a part of the accession of kashmir
Inidia does not cause terror over these areas held by Pak, so why is Pak causing terror in India?
Hindus view Kashmir as a part of India because Hinduism was practised much before the current outsiders came in drove / killed the Hindus.There are ancient Hindu temples in Srinagar and other parts which was established much before desert religions were even created hence establishing that Hindus once owned these lands. Even now we are willing to coexist with Muslims but muslims should not claim any favours just because they are in majority in a few districts. They are still part of India.
Oh Pakistan and China please vacate areas of Kashmir Ladakh and GB illegally occupied by evil satanic forces thats PA and PLA.

And if we go by the arguement that "might is right" or "possession is nine-tenths of the law", then i don't see why hindu indians today can complain about the british raj. I would say that for the indian muslim minority today, the hindu-dominated government of india is far worse than the British raj of the past. Infact, if i had a choice as a muslim in india, i would rather live in a sub-continent under British Raj instead of living under a hindu-dominated government.

The question u should be asking should be "How Indians want Kashmir"

It the ppl from other side which is encouraging violence/poisoning minds of youths/misguiding locals
I mean if Muslim majority areas can be peaceful in UP/Assam/Kerala then why not in Kashmir

Oh my lord Government of India is brutual, foolish, coward, rascal. GOI treats their minority brutualy so Indian minorities fled from India to neighboring countries. Your country is very prosper who treats their all citizen Eqally without caring about their respective religion. In your country anyone who has ability goes to top post without any legal discrimination.
Oh my lord please tell your government to launch attack on India to liberate their people from Evil government.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom