What's new

How Effective Is China's New Anti-Stealth Radar System, Really?

That would not proof anything.
Stealth does not make anything invisible it only lowers RCS which decreases the range of enemy radars at which ranges it can be tracked. That is the entire purpose of "Stealth".

Bro.. I was talking quite the opposite.. Anti Stealth. Now if you could stop making my posts look dumb! may I tell you that the RCS is a language I understand. Thanks for your consideration.

they are not stealth until engines make heat

Last edited:
As effective as the Chinese would like to believe. It is all in the mind. And yes, Pakistan should spend her hard earned money on this Chinese system.
F that man F that very much.

the F slur is for spending money on power rangers special card China has just produced. we dont want it.
passive or not instead of detecting this radar might reveal itself.

the only legit thing that did come close to compromising US technology was that Check (some eastern European radar) system that could pick up stealth and Pakistan was planning to buy that But you Yankees had that deal cancelled and maybe took away that technology (forgive me for half backed story.. I think you might have come across it, or if you want I will try to look it up).

Back
Top Bottom