What's new

how does MQM fund its party (Mutehda Qoumi Fund - MQF)

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
People are wondering how middle class party like has so much funds that Altaf bhai owns millions of pounds of big houses in posh areas, they wonder how MQM runs, it must be through bhatta or extortion, it must be black money so here is the proof of how MQM runs and keeps record of every fund it receives

MQM has a fund called mutehda qoumi fund, the 2% of every worker is supposed to give to the party fund, the MQF then uses this funds for party usage, this trust bears all expenses of MQM leader altaf hussain from basic needs to everything

@19:58

let me give you one example

farooq sattar the prominent MQM leader had a car, when he started getting life threats, he bought a bullet proof land cruiser, now farooq sattar couldn't afford to buy land cruises especially bullit proof, bomb proof, he sold his car from few lacs, 25 lacs he got from his party fund, and one MQM leader provided 40 lacs to buy his new car

this is how party supports its leader and this is how things work, here is the video you can watch it

@13:00

no one wonders, the poor Karachites pay in the form of bhatta/ jagga tax !
IK bhikari se tou acha hai na mqm ka system?
Begging around the world on the name of one hospital and God know where that money actually spends.

no one wonders, the poor Karachites pay in the form of bhatta/ jagga tax !

MQM does not collect bhatta, in a year it collects charities which is misunderstood as bhatta, it is called fitra, first of all paying fitra is not forced by MQM and secondly there is no fixed amount to be paid for fitra, as paying fitra is according to islamic rules, paying fitra to MQM is not illegal

in this video the fruit vendor admits this truth

here mian mansha admits the truth

mian mansha important revelations about MQM and extortion menace

Last edited:
IK bhikari se tou acha hai na mqm ka system?
Begging around the world on the name of one hospital and God know where that money actually spends.

Allah say dua hai apko Cancer ka muzi marz lagay or phir aap ko guidance chahiye ho tou zaror batana... :D

MQM does not collect bhatta, in a year it collects charities which is misunderstood as bhatta, it is called fitra, first of all paying fitra is not forced by MQM and secondly there is no fixed amount to be paid for fitra, as paying fitra is according to islamic rules, paying fitra to MQM is not illegal

in this video the fruit vendor admits this truth

here mian mansha admits the truth

mian mansha important revelations about MQM and extortion menace

oh ja yar, kis ko bewakoof bana rahe ho, sawaye khud kay ko ?

oh ja yar, kis ko bewakoof bana rahe ho, sawaye khud kay ko ?

me ne facts pesh kye he tumhare samne aur 2 logon ki witness statement(fruit vendor at power house chawrangi and muhammad mansha himself, ager ab bhi aap denial me ho, to me kya karon, aap khud apna mental ilaj kerwao

me ne facts pesh kye he tumhare samne aur 2 logon ki witness statement(fruit vendor at power house chawrangi and muhammad mansha himself, ager ab bhi aap denial me ho, to me kya karon, aap khud apna mental ilaj kerwao

facts nahi hain yeh... its opinions, and we dont even know if that too were given on gun point, Im sure there are sincere people who fund MQM, but its a undeniable fact that majority give under reign of terror.. bhatta khori, protection tax, the way you have badmash sitting on every corner of the street, and how you calculate your share from every house hold's income, is a fact.. your party runs on stolen money.

facts nahi hain yeh... its opinions, and we dont even know if that too were given on gun point, Im sure there are sincere people who fund MQM, but its a undeniable fact that majority give under reign of terror.. bhatta khori, protection tax, the way you have badmash sitting on every corner of the street, and how you calculate your share from every house hold's income, is a fact.. your party runs on stolen money.

tau aap facts pesh kerdo please

Don't make fool I live in Karachi and in MQM dominated area I know how Bhatta is collected...

bring facts not rants :)

1003141_626825174003937_983293728_n.jpg

Picture I last year posted on siasat.pk

Ya be zabadasti ro ro kar mara dost na diya tha...

beta kuch log ager kharab hon us ka yeh matlab nahi k woh party policy he, MQM takes fitra and its amount is not fixed and they don't thren people if few MQM workers become jazbati then you can complain them to nine zero action is immediately taken because it defames the party

fitra is obligatory in islam which can go in thousands so its not about snatching some money which is haraam

most of the fitra collected by KKF is also used for good charitable purposes, like blood bank, hospitals universities, schools, ambulances

beta kuch log ager kharab hon us ka yeh matlab nahi k woh party policy he, MQM takes fitra and its amount is not fixed and they don't thren people if few MQM workers become jazbati then you can complain them to nine zero action is immediately taken because it defames the party

fitra is obligatory in islam which can go in thousands so its not about snatching some money which is haraam

most of the fitra collected by KKF is also used for good charitable purposes, like blood bank, hospitals universities, schools, ambulances

He was given whole booklet but after roona dhoona for two days he was given given half booklet...
Yes Fitra is obligatory in Islam but not obligatory for MQM guys.. Its my right whom should I give...

Back
Top Bottom