What's new

How do indian muslims see pakistan.

the ones I have met seem to have this need to prove their Indian-ness by trash talking Pakistan and Pakistanis. I think it's just an insecurity thing that affects a few of these guys.

I've had the same experience. :agree:

I couldn't talk for North Indian Muslims but most South Muslims with a few exceptions from the Hyderabadi region are patriotic towards India and they least care about Pakistan just like any South Indian Hindu does. It is the media hype and propaganda generated that Pakistan is seen as the biggest threat by Indians, but on a daily basis, an average Indian is least bothered about Pakistan just like any Pakistani does about India. I would say Owaisi and the people under his control are the Muslims in South who maybe neutral.

I've had a couple of Pakistani friends in the US and we get along with each other very well even though I'm not a Muslim because of the common cultural bond that exists between the two. It is the Tamils who couldn't get along even with the North Indians be it the Pakistanis, mostly due to the language barrier and huge difference in culture while the other South Indians states are a blend of North-South culture and I've never seen a sense of rivalry between Indians and Paks in the US be it Hindu or Muslim.

It is the media hype and propaganda generated that Pakistan is seen as the biggest threat by Indians

Well if the media is hyped and everything there is a propaganda, what are your sources? You're sounding like Trump supporters - "the media is full of fake news, just trust me".

Most Muslims except may be in the south India may have favourable views about Pakistan. May be the likeness reduced due to the terrorist attacks and activities from the mid-2000's. Except for the educated Muslims, the common Muslims still believes in the Ummat. Even till this day, there are illiterate Muslims in India, ripe with religious bigotry who refuse to vote, educate (Kaffir system is haram) and are highly religious **much more than Pakistanis** that will be shocking for many of you. One thing even the bigoted Muslims who may be Deobandi's, are they support Indian rule of Kashmir. Because, ultimately their teachings are towards the pipedream of unifying Pakistan, Bangladesh to India thus making a Muslim majority hence to bring back Muslim rule back to sub continent.

Exactly, that is why i mentioned above that their perspective towrds india might've changed ten folds under modi, that is why i started this thread...

Well in that case you should have started a thread " How do Indian muslims view Modi and his government".

Lately i have witnessed a few threads being created about the views of certain nations with respective to Pakistan. Now i am not against threads like these but most them them are nothing but mere speculation posted by Pakistanis.

A proper use of these threads would be to get the views of actual people from those countries and then using the responses work out a strategy to improve the image of the country and the people.

But i guess that neutral mind set would've dwindled a bit due to modi and his rss gangs..

Then you are living in fools paradise.
Indians irrespective of their religion wont speak politics when they are in other nations.
In India they are very patriotic .
RSS is simply cannot influence their patriotism .And PM is the PM of all India.

Like any other Indians ,they wont love or hate Pakistan.Pakistan is just a foreign nation.

This has been revolving in my head for some time now, articles from the indian side will obviously be biased and so will the pakistani ones so may be there are a few members here who can enlighten us to the existing ground reality. India has the second largest muslim population in the world second only to indonesia but what do the indian muslims see pakistan as, do they see us as an enemy state threatening thier country and does religion takes precidence in thier thought process and they see us as brothers for a similar cause...

Sir, please ask Maroof Razza, his views will give you a collective reply, on the perspective of Indian Muslims towards Pakistan.

https://maroofraza.com/

But i guess that neutral mind set would've dwindled a bit due to modi and his rss gangs..

There are many Muslims in India that don't like BJP and RSS, that doesn't mean they hate India. In fact they love India as much as any Indian do.

There are many Muslims of India that are happy that they didn't migrated to Pakistan at the time of Partition. Pakistan doesn't enjoy much popularity with Indian Muslims.

We shouldn't care how they view. All we need to do is to start arming them against Hindu terrorists. Proper civil war in India is the need of the day.

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 377701

86% of Indians view Pakistan as a threat. Muslims are 14% of the population.

FACT: Most Indians do not have a positive opinion about Pakistan.
Hypothesis: Most of the 14% who do not think Pakistan is a threat, are minorities like Muslims and Sikhs.

Of course even many Indian do not have any good opinion with their fellow Indian itself..Forget about Pakistan...Does that mean, Indian as a nation do not stand by each other. It seems like you have some issue with us.

does religion takes precidence in thier thought process and they see us as brothers for a similar cause...
Every one will have their own problems to solve, religion or nationality is the last thing on earth they would worry about. People exhibit different & opposite characteristics as a group and individual. On the outer side there may some frustrated individuals who might look like having opposing views of the majority but when it matters they will simply fall in line. Bcos nationality or religion does not help any one in make a living.

There are many Muslims in India that don't like BJP and RSS, that doesn't mean they hate India. In fact they love India as much as any Indian do.

There are many Muslims of India that are happy that they didn't migrated to Pakistan at the time of Partition. Pakistan doesn't enjoy much popularity with Indian Muslims.

Most Pakistanis don't understand the concept of India . I wouldn't blame them ..the porki indian media makes a mountain of a molehill of 1 adverse incident, a 1 in a million exception and when this happens ,it is pretty common for foreigners to judge based on 1 incident that there is bigotry around ....

Tell me ,in your respective state in India , when have you last experienced or witnessed any kind of open bigotry by one religious community towards the other ...?in my Tamil nadu, I don't think in ever have in my close to 3 decades of life

To me rss sanghi junk and radical Islamic junk are one and the same ...they dont play any role in the future of India ,which is fast becoming a meritocracy ...if you are good ,if you are well educated, if you have the drive in life ,then you will succeed tremendously in India .period . Millions and millions of Muslims in India proudly serve their country in the highest possible manner ,be it medicine, civil Services,technology ,the arts and entrepreneurship .

How will you explain the special relationships of Muslims in India to a foreigner....say for example in Tamil nadu when the state government bears the entire cost of providing food for the Muslims during Ramadan and Id.(For the entire period of fast )..or how will you explain the fraternity between Muslims and Hindus during id or Ramadan in Karnataka, especially Bangalore, when the entirety of Muslims dominated areas in Bangalore become one large celebratory food festival ....or when Muslim children don their Krishna or Shiva costume during fancy dress contests or play the part in a hindu drama ...i still remember my super senior in school, a chap called nazeer, who played the role of Rama in an enaction of the ramayana ...his mesmerizing performance paved the way for almost 2000 students to get a bettwr insight into hindu.mythology .how.about the time during the chennai floods ,when all the gurudwarss and mosques opened their doors along with the temples to provide residence ,shwlter and clothing to hindus without a blink . The Tamil nadu tauheed jamaat, an orthodox Muslim organisation, is the largest organizational blood donor in India . of everyday incidents like this bring all Indians together ,Muslim, hindu ,Christian,jew, Buddhist ..irrespective.of their religious affiliation.

Having said this, I would like to say that yes, there is obviouslg a little friction in everyday society between different religions ..mostly due to lack of knowledge about other cultur.fl.but such incidents are far too less in number to drown the positivity surrounding the Indian Muslims in India

At the end of the day ,An Indian Muslim will give his life to protect an Indian hindu and an Indian hindu will give his life to protect an Indian Muslim...the same can be said for people from any other religion

Most of the discussion about India, Pakistan and Muslims are always tend to be biased...Sometimes i feel that the curosity and enigma that Indian people have it for Pakistan may not exist from Pakistan towards Inida....Either we love you or hate you, but we can not simply ignore you...PDF is classic example of it..:azn::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Now, when this question is being presented to Pakistan posters, following of the assumptions always impacts the perception.

1- Indian Muslims are under stress due to RSS and BJP: Yes, i agree with you to certain extent that they are under stress. But this should not be misunderstood that India is all about BJP/RSS...This is where i feel Pakistan really need to understand and see though the diverse view point of people of India...Otherwise, this kind of misconception will exists.

If Muslims feel insecure under RSS, there are some hardcore Hindu politician exists who protect, patronage and provide benifit to Muslims at the cost of Hindus too...Classic example is in Bihar, West Bengal, UP and all the South Indian states...

2- It is also a fact that average Muslims do not find any reason to be aggressive towards Pakistan. But that should not misunderstood as they will stand with Pakistan and ditch India in case their patriotism is questioned.

3- Kashmir issue a classic example, where Indian Muslims firmly stood behind Indian Gov since last 70 years. None of Muslim politician ever questioned or have a second thought of allowing Kasmir to be separated...But again, as per the expectation they raise the Human right violation by Army, which not only Indian Muslims but even secular parties discuss with to Indian Gov too.

So overall, any suggestion about Indian Muslims for Pakistan is welcome. But it should be based on consideration facts of different regions of India...Because Pakistan is a factor of discussion in North India but Pakistan is not viewed in same way in South or Eastern part of India too.

Back
Top Bottom