What's new

How did we go from Oil Exporting Potential to No oil/Petrol in country

all the kick bass are no where close to when a state comes under oil scarcity. But any ways, mixture of ethanol and petrol can still be used.

it was used. I'm not sure, it may still be in use...PSO (Pakistan State Oil) started marketing it as some green fuel something...

Going good. That's what I always say to not defend anyone you like or follow if he is wrong for instance yesterday at Fourtieth of Shaheed childrens PTI KPK member Shaukat Yousafzai very badly dealt with the father of a son who was died in APS and one who was injured at APS. Father of those two sons was demanding a thing which is his right and KPK govt promised that they will make sure that the second children get treated from abroad on KPK govt expenses (I am sure that that kid will get the treatment from abroad/SK because IK promised that) but the KPK govt should do it ASAP because that kid is suffering from pain and the way Shaukat Yousafzai dealt with that father was disgusting. IK should make sure that his PTI members deal with everyone in a good way and fulfill everything which they had promised.

Secondly, IK said that he won't use protocol again even on his own expenses and at fourtieth he was without protocol I just saw 2 private cars. I only follow IK and I know there are a few things that need to be resolved in PTI and it will In sha ALLAH but everything need time and it's the first time that PTI is in govt so there are understanding everything and will do everything in a precise way I hope that, they are not like others whom are in govt from decades and haven't done something that much big, we consider good.

Brother,

I told thousand times that i voted for PTI in last elections and if PTI performed good in KPK and showed the efficiency then my vote is also for PTI, but the problem is with most of PTIers , that if some criticize imran khan they assume that , that person is a supporter of PML N.

Brother i never voted for PML N but i will judge through performance before casting my vote in next electins., but i am not a blind follower of any Leader or any Mullah. I always tries to use Mind instead of getting used by someone else for his Agenda.

Bad governance, incompetence, apathy, don't-give-a-phuk attitude are some of the reasons that come to my mind as someone who still wants to see this pathetic government complete its term :(

Brother,

I told thousand times that i voted for PTI in last elections and if PTI performed good in KPK and showed the efficiency then my vote is also for PTI, but the problem is with most of PTIers , that if some criticize imran khan they assume that , that person is a supporter of PML N.

Brother i never voted for PML N but i will judge through performance before casting my vote in next electins., but i am not a blind follower of any Leader or any Mullah. I always tries to use Mind instead of getting used by someone else for his Agenda.

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom