What's new

How did we go from Oil Exporting Potential to No oil/Petrol in country

How did we went from Oil Exporting Potential to No oil/Petrol in country!
5267f14274eb1.jpg
Pleas stop buying bullshit from the government. How on earth could we export oil when our oil production and refinement capacity is lower than the domestic consumption?

Because Pakistan is govern by a team of DONKEYS (PML_N)...:hitwall:

Pleas stop buying bullshit from the government. How on earth could we export oil when our oil production and refinement capacity is lower than the domestic consumption?

Pakistan still exports 80,000MT of fuel grade ethanol

I said fuel grade ethanol! :hitwall:
What fuel-grade Ethanol has to do with oil/petrol? Isn't the topic of the thread about "oil exporting potential to no oil/petrol"? If we were talking about exporting 'fuel' than you would be right but Ethanol, albeit a fuel, has nothing to do with petroleum industry in Pakistan.

What fuel-grade Ethanol has to do with oil/petrol? Isn't the topic of the thread about "oil exporting potential to no oil/petrol"? If we were talking about exporting 'fuel' than you would be right but Ethanol, albeit a fuel, has nothing to do with petroleum industry in Pakistan.
Well, if your talking about power generation, most gas turbines should be able to run on a wide variety of fuels, including ethanol. You buy what gets you the best thermal energy/cost unit.

But, I don't know what Pakistan's mix of power production is - if it's all coal, then cheap liquid/gas fuels don't help much.

But, I don't know what Pakistan's mix of power production is - if it's all coal, then cheap liquid/gas fuels don't help much.
It is primarily furness oil, followed by gas, and some coal (not sure if any of the plants are currently being run on coal).

That is the misfortune that bio fuel is exported but not used.

Because there are more kickbacks in importing fuel than exporting it.

all the kick bass are no where close to when a state comes under oil scarcity. But any ways, mixture of ethanol and petrol can still be used.

all the kick bass are no where close to when a state comes under oil scarcity. But any ways, mixture of ethanol and petrol can still be used.
Since when the ruling elite started thinking about the country's security or welfare? With ruling elite such as the one we have, who needs enemies?

Brother,

what i can defend in that, its absolutely a bad way of running Government!

Going good. That's what I always say to not defend anyone you like or follow if he is wrong for instance yesterday at Fourtieth of Shaheed childrens PTI KPK member Shaukat Yousafzai very badly dealt with the father of a son who was died in APS and one who was injured at APS. Father of those two sons was demanding a thing which is his right and KPK govt promised that they will make sure that the second children get treated from abroad on KPK govt expenses (I am sure that that kid will get the treatment from abroad/SK because IK promised that) but the KPK govt should do it ASAP because that kid is suffering from pain and the way Shaukat Yousafzai dealt with that father was disgusting. IK should make sure that his PTI members deal with everyone in a good way and fulfill everything which they had promised.

Secondly, IK said that he won't use protocol again even on his own expenses and at fourtieth he was without protocol I just saw 2 private cars. I only follow IK and I know there are a few things that need to be resolved in PTI and it will In sha ALLAH but everything need time and it's the first time that PTI is in govt so there are understanding everything and will do everything in a precise way I hope that, they are not like others whom are in govt from decades and haven't done something that much big, we consider good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom