What's new

How could I join ISI

HafeeBraVo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A-O-Akaikum
i want to join ISI as a civilian,anyone can help me and please, Suggest me ?
Thanks
Regards
Zahid

How Could I send you Application ?
I'm pretty sure he's joking, mate.

There are a few ways to join the ISI, one is through the Pakistan Armed Forces, the other is through the civil services. You need certain qualifications, preferably CSS but from what I hear a bachelors is enough to get you considered.

My knowledge about this is limited, but maybe some senior members can help you out.

Guys dont make fun.
You dont join ISI directly.
In FPSC there is a test for MOD (Ministry of Defense) this is usually on an annual basis and usually the post of sub inspector and AD are appointed upon.
2nd method is by military. Others can shed light on this method as I have not explored that one.

A-O-Akaikum
i want to join ISI as a civilian,anyone can help me and please, Suggest me ?
Thanks
Regards
Zahid
For civilians, recruitment is advertised and is jointly handled by the Federal Public Services Commission (FPSC) and civilian ISI agents are considered employees of the Ministry of Defense. The FPSC conducts various examinations testing the candidates’ knowledge of current affairs, English and various analytical abilities. Based on the results, the FPSC shortlists the candidates and sends the list to the ISI which then, conducts the initial background checks. The selected candidates are then invited for an interview which is conducted by a joint committee comprising both ISI and FPSC officials.

Those candidates who pass the interview, then have to go through rigorous fitness, medical and psychological evaluations. Once the candidate clears these evaluations, the ISI performs a very thorough background check on the candidate before being offered to join the ISI. Security clearance is granted once the candidate accepts the offer. Recruited agents then go to the Inter-Services Intelligence School for basic training following which, they are employed on an initial one year probationary period. However, civilian operatives are not allowed to rise above the equivalent of the rank of Major and are mostly assigned to Joint Intelligence X (JIX), Joint Intelligence Bureau (JIB) and Joint Counterintelligence Bureau (JCIB) departments and the rest of the departments are solely headed by the armed forces though there have been rare cases in which civilians have been assigned to those departments.

For civilians, recruitment is advertised and is jointly handled by the Federal Public Services Commission (FPSC) and civilian ISI agents are considered employees of the Ministry of Defense. The FPSC conducts various examinations testing the candidates’ knowledge of current affairs, English and various analytical abilities. Based on the results, the FPSC shortlists the candidates and sends the list to the ISI which then, conducts the initial background checks. The selected candidates are then invited for an interview which is conducted by a joint committee comprising both ISI and FPSC officials.

Those candidates who pass the interview, then have to go through rigorous fitness, medical and psychological evaluations. Once the candidate clears these evaluations, the ISI performs a very thorough background check on the candidate before being offered to join the ISI. Security clearance is granted once the candidate accepts the offer. Recruited agents then go to the Inter-Services Intelligence School for basic training following which, they are employed on an initial one year probationary period. However, civilian operatives are not allowed to rise above the equivalent of the rank of Major and are mostly assigned to Joint Intelligence X (JIX), Joint Intelligence Bureau (JIB) and Joint Counterintelligence Bureau (JCIB) departments and the rest of the departments are solely headed by the armed forces though there have been rare cases in which civilians have been assigned to those departments.

What about those who want to join ISI after intermediate? and age limit?

The first question you should answer, before wanting to join anything is: why should they hire you?

I'm pretty sure he's joking, mate.

There are a few ways to join the ISI, one is through the Pakistan Armed Forces, the other is through the civil services. You need certain qualifications, preferably CSS but from what I hear a bachelors is enough to get you considered.

My knowledge about this is limited, but maybe some senior members can help you out.
I think IB is one route which advertises separately.

Assalamu 'Alykum.
I want to join ISI as a cyber informant. I'm good at intelligence gathering, OSINT, leaking confidential information, spreading malware, trojans, disrupting services, and other hacking related activities. I will be really honored if I get the opportunities to serve ISI Pakistan.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom