What's new

How Come India has Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with the OP, why should they still live here and complain?

wh dont they move to Pak/Bang?

This kind of talk is absolutely rubbish.. Is it only the Muslims complain?? Every religion in this country whine about some thing or other.. Don't question their patriotism by the action of some.

I've said this before and I'll take this opportunity of saying it again.

Partition was a BS move made for BS reasons and executed in a BS manner.

It was and is the same vote bank politics and power sharing formulae being flogged by our parties today, especially the Congress.

BUT we are more than happy to have a Land of our own called Pakistan:pakistan:
smileys-applause-716320.gif

Subtle difference.

But Jinna was champion of Pakistan.

So ...... ?

Doc, most probably, more than 50% of muslims don't even have voted for any of these elections..

And also tell me, what will be the reaction of your muslims friends if they have given chance to migrate to Pakistan now?

It was and is the same vote bank politics and power sharing formulae being flogged by our parties today, especially the Congress.

I had read some articles that partition was the preparation for cold war because of the proximity of Pakistan with Soviet Union.

Partition was a blessing in disguise. Sad thing is mllions died due to riots.

The main reason is British Indian Army was too being partitioned into PA and IA; thus due to its state, it was not in the position to control law and order effectively.

I had read some articles that partition was the preparation for cold war because of the proximity of Pakistan with Soviet Union.

Its a big BS that I am listening after so many years.

Both Jinnah n Nehru were blackmailed by Edwina, who slept with both.

This kind of talk is absolutely rubbish.. Is it only the Muslims complain?? Every religion in this country whine about some thing or other.. Don't question their patriotism by the action of some.

They have this problem in every country where they are aminority.

How come other religions dont complain anywhere?

Well, the proximity thing is true.

Not many people in India know that Britain wanted uninterrupted access to Afghanistan(Russia factor).

Bases in Pakistan made it possible for NATO/Us to spy on Soviet Union.

The Great Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doc, most probably, more than 50% of muslims don't even have voted for any of these elections..

I would like to believe that too (no way in 1945 the ballot penetration could have been better than what we have today - and today over 60% turnout is considered good).

BUT Black Widow seems to be sure of his data and stats?

And also tell me, what will be the reaction of your muslims friends if they have given chance to migrate to Pakistan now?

I have a 100% record of reacting positively or negatively instinctively to a person the first time I meet him or her. Look into their eyes. Shake their hands.

And I do not make friends easily.

So I can trust my friends (and do) with my life and my family. And they me.

I was speaking about their grandparents and great grandparents.

Admittedly the times were different. Emotions ran high. Historic events were unfolding.

But blood is blood my friend.

One can run but one can never hide from it.

Incidentally, the Army also believes in this.

A regiment once shamed in battle is disbanded permanently. Its happened.

Its better that Partition happened, otherwise India would have been crying bloody tears by now.

I am sorry to say this question has so many inbuilt contradictions. First of all, India is not for Hindus it is for Indians. The day my country becomes a religious rashtra it will suffer the same fate as our neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom