What's new

How brutally was Arshad Pappu killed?

opportunist86

New Recruit

Reaction score
He was brought into Lyari and all the residents were called out of their home to take revenge. They all beat the three including, Arshad Pappu and his brother, with iron rods and all the scary stuff they got, until they were close to death. The three were then tied to a donkey cart and brought to a park during which all the people kept on beating them. When they were surely finished, their bodies were cut into pieces, burnt and ashes were thrown into severage holes.
What do you think? Did they deserve such a death?

He was a gangster. BTW this was bound to happen as courts release almost all criminals captured by Security authorities. I think the terrorist deserve this...dunno about Arshad Pappu though.

Mafia leader in Lyari.

I don't agree with you sir, but the problem is the weak prosecution. In the absence of strong witness protection legal system such things are bound to happen. People will take law into their own hands if law itself is handicapped by the law enforcing authorities....:hitwall::hitwall:

At the thread starter, you got any source or link for that or is eye witness type thing?

I really doubt his body was cut to pieces since the above mentioned report mentions that the body was shifted to hospital, and he was killed in a shootout. THese kind of things don't remain hidden.

Anyways, if it did indeed happen, then hell yeah...that was the right thing to do. Make an example of these people. I might have reservations over the cut to pieces part (unconfirmed as of yet) but I fully support this public flogging. I say next time hang these people at Teen Talwar chowk or something.

Next on the list...Taliban s**m. Courts are gonna release them, might as well just kill them straight away.

He was a gangster. BTW this was bound to happen as courts release almost all criminals captured by Security authorities. I think the terrorist deserve this...dunno about Arshad Pappu though.

P.S Where is the source?

Mafia leader in Lyari.

In that case it's well done! But how about big fishes, people should deliver same justice to them as well. When state can't deliver justice than this is the only way and it's bound to happen in banana republics.

Arshad Pappu was the carbon copy of Rehman Daket. Now what ... ?

Now he will be buried and forgotten, and another snake will take his place and this vicious circle will go on and on until or unless some measures would be taken on a WAR SCALE to stop such evil figures from rising to such bad stature and reputation....

This was done by Rangers / Police or by rival gangsters?

I don't agree with you sir, but the problem is the weak prosecution. In the absence of strong witness protection legal system such things are bound to happen. People will take law into their own hands if law itself is handicapped by the law enforcing authorities....:hitwall::hitwall:

The laws have to be made by our 'champions of democracy' and those fringe parties which are always in power be it military or civilian rule.

That is conveniently overlooked even by educated people who participate on this forum. We are fighting terrorists with criminal laws applicable to common criminal cases. Its the government of the time that has to create laws that courts can follow. Right now, as courts have no laws and no direction for terror cases, they have nothing to keep these terrorists under arrest, so they are released.

The most incompetent and the most corrupt government just passed into history. It was the fault of ANP,MQM and PPP scoundrels that they failed to give direction or leadership to the country when terrorism is such a destructive presence. They created no laws to prosecute these terrorists and they keep blaming the courts for this??!!!

The laws have to be made by our 'champions of democracy' and those fringe parties which are always in power be it military or civilian rule.

That is conveniently overlooked even by educated people who participate on this forum. We are fighting terrorists with criminal laws applicable to common criminal cases. Its the government of the time that has to create laws that courts can follow. Right now, as courts have no laws and no direction for terror cases, they have nothing to keep these terrorists under arrest, so they are released.

The most incompetent and the most corrupt government just passed into history. It was the fault of ANP,MQM and PPP scoundrels that they failed to give direction or leadership to the country when terrorism is such a destructive presence. They created no laws to prosecute these terrorists and they keep blaming the courts for this??!!!

Learn to accept the facts, your PML-N scoundrels didn't bother to sit & pass the bill having Law against terrorism, on the 2nd last day they came in Hamid Mir program & accept it too but finally they had to pass it on the last day of Parliament due to the issue being highlighted in media.

BTW Arshad Pappu was a drug lord & had a mafia group he was not a terrorist.

For too long these people had been involved in brutal crimes...
They finally has the taste of their own medicine...and their supporters witnessed that...
Now that is real justice...

Back
Top Bottom