What's new

hopefully someday all chinese can become Muslims!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimarraul

Reaction score
you might wanna ask why i brought this wish up,i had the dinner in a restaurant today which is running by a Muslim family,after short conversation with their son,All I think about is becoming a Muslim.Muslim culture is all about peace ,friendly,honesty.and from what i saw, that's how they treat every customers.our culture have these good things, but after 20 years high economic developing,some of chinese are losing something that we are not supposed to lose,maybe having a good religion can help us picking these up,and hopefully it's not too late

“La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah”

Last edited:
you might wanna ask why i brought this wish up,i had the dinner in a restaurant today which is running by a Muslim family,after short conversation with their son,All I think about is becoming a Muslim.Muslim culture is all about peace ,friendly,honesty.and from what i saw, that's how they treat every customers.our culture have these good things, but after 20 years high economic developing,some of chinese are losing something that we are not supposed to lose,maybe having a good religion can help us picking these up,and hopefully it's not too late

Yeah I was also in China last year and saw a upsurge of faith in religions....I saw more of Christianity.

Don't know how the Communist government will react.

A great example of how you can preach your religion even without making a effort to do so.......No need to shout from the roof tops and kill each other.

sounds not bad, dude. as our government guarantee the implement of the policy of religious freedom. So you can choose any religion to believe in only if you like.
You know, I am an antitheist. If Communism can be called a religion, then Karl Marx is my God, although I am not a ccp member at the moment. And now there is a very funny fact that my mother is a devout Buddhist and one of my cousin is a devout Christian while a girl who I took a fancy to is a Muslim. Oh, bother! Buddhism is just ok, as it has existed and prevailed in china for about two thousand years. although Islam is strange to me(yes. I know the Hui nationality in our country believe in it but I rarely get in touch with them in real life except for the Muslim girl I like at the moment), it still ok to me as I always have good feeling for it since I read the fairy story book "The Thousand and One Nights" when I was little. BUT the Christianity can not attracted to me, never. As I always feel it is a false religion. Because the history book has told every thing, no matter ancient or modern history. Yes, history has proven it is a hypocrisy and evil religion. Especially those Christians committed a lot of crime to china in modern history, in the name of God! So I can not accept it. any chinese people who take faith in it, such as my cousin, will be regarded as different kind of pepole by me.
ok, this is my point of view on the matter of religious belief in china. wish no offence :D

Last edited:

YOU WERE OUR CHINESE BROTHER BUT NOW YOU ARE OUR MUSLIM CHINESE BROTHER.

Wish you best of Luck for Your Future, I wish you Success in this world and the world after it.

Islam Is the Fastest Growing Religion in the world and many People are converting to Islam.

Welcome to the fold of Islam.The essence of islam is of peace,humanity,tolerance, courage and brotherhood.May Allah keep guiding u on this path.Just a small suggestion if ever u need guidance and to know islam in depth,do refer to the Holy Quran and study the life of Prophet Muhammad (SAS).best guide.Good luck!

Wow, that was a nice post. I'm glad you saw the "real" side of our culture. That too in a Non-Muslim country. Refreshing to hear. God bless you!

The sad thing is the other retards actually thank you for this statement.

With that attitude you might end up on the "Banned Members" train. Refrain from using unnecessary comments. Who thanked whom shouldn't concern you. Stick to the topic!

It is true that Christianity is spreading at a very rapid rate.

We should not be too obsessed about numbers.

It should be about quality, not quantity.

If we were to concentrate on our own actions and behaviour as a community and people, we would not even need to proselytise. People would try to emulate us based upon the strenght of our character.

Christianity is spreading at a high rate. But it's leaving it's former believers behind. "Godlessness" in Europe and north America is at a record high. Specially the younger generations, They aren't exactly Christians. They're registered as Christians but most of them are Atheists and Agnostics. Christianity and it's credibility in terms of numbers can be challenged. It's not as big as we'd like to believe.

i used to view china as the best example of unity in people...if people choose different religions then the unity would be somewhat hampered...the better thing would be for all of china to embrace islam collectively rather than give people other options...this would preserve the uniting character of a true communist nationthat china is known to be.

With that attitude you might end up on the "Banned Members" train. Refrain from using unnecessary comments. Who thanked whom shouldn't concern you. Stick to the topic!

Arsenal should be banned for trying to derail the topic, not me. Of course his flamebait concerns me, I'm a Hindu. So getting back on topic, Muslims in China aren't exactly free to propagate their religion. So I don't see how China could become Muslim anytime soon.

Welcome to Islam my brother. Islam teaches us that all Muslims are One body. We are all the same people. You are my brother. China and Pakistan will always remain brothers for eternity inshAllah. :pakistan::china:

May Allah bless you and give you happiness in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom