Hong Kong women protest against mainland mothers

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Hong Kong women protest against mainland mothers - Yahoo! News

Hong Kong women protest against mainland mothers
AFP – Sun, Jan 15, 2012
Email

Joyce Wong, a 30 year old pregnant woman, takes part in a demonstration in Hong Kong. …
Pregnant women and mothers pushing strollers were among more than 1,500 protesters who took to the streets in Hong Kong Sunday to oppose the growing number of mainland Chinese giving birth in the city.

Women from mainland China are keen to have babies in Hong Kong -- which has had semi-autonomous status since it ceased to be a British colony in 1997 -- because it entitles their child to rights of abode and education.

"We have to compete with the mainlanders for bedspace in hospitals, for prenatal care services, postnatal care, the education of our children... everything," said 30-year-old expectant mother Joyce Wong, who took part in the march to government headquarters.

Jenny Yeung, a 41-year-old paediatric nurse accused the city's government of being "incompetent" and said it "should prioritize Hong Kong people over non-locals".

Meanwhile on Sunday, chief executive of the Hong Kong's Hospital Authority Leung Pak-yin said some public hospitals have stopped accepting bookings by mainland mothers wishing to give birth in the city.

Hong Kong has reduced its quota for the number of mainland women allowed to give birth in its public hospitals this year. Leung said the government has yet to set the quota for 2013 but emphasised there will be another reduction.

The government has come under pressure after doctors made a rare public call for a cap on the number of babies delivered in the city because resources for local mothers are being stretched.

This is how Hong Kongese feel about the influx of mainland babies in Hong Kong; they don't want mainland babies born in Hong Kong and get the HK green card.

Why you always pick and post the negative news about China and draw it up as if everything so terrible??? Is that make your feel less inferior complex!!!???

There are thousand of your fellow korean are now living and working illegally in Kong Kong, China and Taiwan, the locals people don't give a damn care who are your korean, they hate you instead because of your bad mouthing on the Chinese and your shameless stealing culture from China???

If your korean are so "superior" as in your though then save that god damn delusion for yourself while living in your god damn viva country, don't illegally immigrant to countries such China or USA and doing prostitution and coolies with your god damn cocky face held high.

I wonder this god damn "korean" is relly a korean or an indian??? but whoever you are, there is nothing new from losers like you!!!

Keep sneaking behind the monitor and bark as much as you can toward China if it help you feel less inferior!!!

Hong Kong women protest against mainland mothers - Yahoo! News

This is how Hong Kongese feel about the influx of mainland babies in Hong Kong; they don't want mainland babies born in Hong Kong and get the HK green card.

Mainlanders must have gone into hong-kong with their superior Shanghai and Beijinger mentality.
It is no surprise that hong-kongers want to get them kicked out. Makes me think if C-D is actually a hong-konger. Considering that there are umpteen number of posers and false flaggers in this forum.

Ever noticed Determined Tiger's signature? ^^ Where do you think he is from? Cambodian in the US? Gimme a break!

Yes, I wondered why Chinese women don't have babies in China cities instead of going to "foreign" City such to they were chased like that?

I also have a question for you, why do you always stand for the Chinese although you are a Khmer people living in the U.S.? Worse, in your signature, you give a web address domain name. "cn"?
You troll come here, Good!! The foreign help chinese, So what. Just keeping you mouth to attack chinese!!
Ba*****.

No he is not. That should be obvious to anyone.

The only people who insist that Hon Kongese feel they are Chinese are the Mainlanders in Hong Kong.

LOL, 95% of Hong Kongers are Han Chinese. That is a fact. :lol:

Also, Hong Kong is a part of the PRC. That is also a fact.

There is a difference between facts (like the two facts above), and pure nonsense, like your post. :wave:

Yes, I wondered why Chinese women don't have babies in China cities instead of going to "foreign" City such to they were chased like that?

I also have a question for you, why do you always stand for the Chinese although you are Khmer people living in the U.S.? Worse, in your signature, you give a web address domain name. "cn"?

Why I have to answer your god damn clownish question???

Why anyone saying something positive to China will be blame a Chinese???

Why anything from your god damn korea or vietnam is always right but China???

Why only korean and vietnamese boys here are viewed nice in people eyes but not the Chinese???

Why Cambodian cannot hate the god damn vietnam for the invasion and aggression toward Cambodia for thousand years???

Why shameless viets bark so loud to China???

Why sahmeless viets have a god damn thick face to criticize other an aggression or invasion???

Why shameless viets have a god damn thick face to lecture others how to be good with their neighbors nation???

Why shameless viets have a thick face to lick USA axx while forgiven the massacre by your master just decades ago???

Why shameless viets have a thick face to claim to the world as if you are so high dignity to China and the world but now acting like a begging dog and hoping helps from the West???

Why shameless viets have a god damn thick face to call China an "ungraceful"???

Why shameless korean have a god damn face to blame everything beauty from China from culture to inventions were imported from korea???

Why shameless korean have a god damn face to bark and bite at China and Japan for that so called "invasion" but feel free and pleased to be a lapdog of USA for decades???

Why shameless korean have a thick face to "make friend" with viets while killed thousand of that decades ago???

Why shameless korean have a thick face to be so cocky and look down on others Southeast Asians???

Why shameless korean have a thick face to come up to world with that god damn arrogant behavior as if you are so "superior" to other race???

Why shameless korean and viets have a thick face to lick each other axx while forgiven the massacre during vietnam war???

Why korean and viet boys here are never change your mind but living in that god damn delusion for so long???

My identity is not the main problem here, whoever am I, only clownish "online warrior" losers like those viets and korean boys would try to ask me those stupid questions???

Many chinese are proud of their rich Hong Kong city. Sadly, the Hong Kong people only want to chase them away.

Why I have to answer your god damn clownish question???

Why anyone saying something positive to China will be blame a Chinese???

Why anything from your god damn korea or vietnam is always right but China???

Why only korean and vietnamese boys here are viewed nice in people eyes but not the Chinese???

Why Cambodian cannot hate the god damn vietnam for the invasion and aggression toward Cambodia for thousand years???

Why shameless viets bark so loud to China???

Why sahmeless viets have a god damn thick face to criticize other an aggression or invasion???

Why shameless viets have a god damn thick face to lecture others how to be good with their neighbors nation???

Why shameless viets have a thick face to lick USA axx while forgiven the massacre by your master just decades ago???

Why shameless viets have a thick face to claim to the world as if you are so high dignity to China and the world but now acting like a begging dog and hoping helps from the West???

Why shameless viets have a god damn thick face to call China an "ungraceful"???

Why shameless korean have a god damn face to blame everything beauty from China from culture to inventions were imported from korea???

Why shameless korean have a god damn face to bark and bite at China and Japan for that so called "invasion" but feel free and pleased to be a lapdog of USA for decades???

Why shameless korean have a thick face to "make friend" with viets while killed thousand of that decades ago???

Why shameless korean have a thick face to be so cocky and look down on others Southeast Asians???

Why shameless korean have a thick face to come up to world with that god damn arrogant behavior as if you are so "superior" to other race???

Why shameless korean and viets have a thick face to lick each other axx while forgiven the massacre during vietnam war???

Why korean and viet boys here are never change your mind but living in that god damn delusion for so long???

My identity is not the main problem here, whoever am I, only clownish "online warrior" losers like those viets and korean boys would try to ask me those stupid questions???

You have typed a lot, but you still did not answer my question, that why although you are a cambodian, you're living in the U.S, but you're always standing on the Chinese point of view, and worse yet, in place of your signature, do you display a web address domain name ".cn"?

Untitled-2.jpg

Only the grass root class of Hong Kong would like to do so. The elites of Hong Kong are too busy sucking up Beijing and moving to Shanghai.

Basically Hong Kong is America and china is Mexico in this scenario. :lol: These pregnant Chinese women also come to deliver babies in the US too. Maybe it's their second child and they want to avoid it being murdered by the Chinese govt.

You have typed a lot, but you still did not answer my question, that why although you are a cambodian, you're living in the U.S, but you're always standing on the Chinese point of view, and worse yet, in place of your signature, do you display a web address domain name ".cn"?

I have noticed ever since the the whole issue of Chinese bullying in the East Sea started to make the news, all these "cambodians", "thais", "malaysians" started coming to this forum ,and all of them are very pro-Chinese and hate Vietnam. No prizes for guessing who they really are. :lol:

Its the Chinese way of proving that they too have allies in the region:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom