What's new

Hong Kong like special status to Gwadar.

What?

To jo Fatehjang kay paas airport ban raha hai us ka achar dalna hai?

I honestly don't get the point of this...can somebody explain?

Not sure what the future of Fatehjang holds. But Rawat is an excellent place for a new airport. It can connect with a lot of major cities !

Haripur - Rawat (via N-125, future Margila Hills Tunnel and Islamabad Highway ) = approx. 70 km

Muree - Rawat (via Islamabad - Muree Expressway and Islamabad Highway ) = 85 km.

Islamabad - Rawat (via Islamabad Highway) = 31 km

Rawalpindi - Rawat = 22 km

Chakwal - Rawat (via G.T Road) = 96 km

Gujar Khan - Rawat (via G.T Road) = 30 km

Jhelum - Rawat (via N-5 and G.T Road) = 89 km.

Mirpur - Rawat (via Mangla Road and G.T Road = 103 km. If a Rail link is created, there would be less duration

good i wish its become another hong kong of pakistan. its our dream to watch gawader like this . real hong kong man with towers bussnies freedom wine pubs and girls wow . i wish gawader become hong kong and karachi become Singapore i was thinking after first ship dock at gawader its become active like karachi but my dream is still a dream

Stop! Stop! before you want some city to become Bangkok, lol

What?

To jo Fatehjang kay paas airport ban raha hai us ka achar dalna hai?

I honestly don't get the point of this...can somebody explain?

Zardari Govt did EXTREME Corruption in Fateh Jang Airport Construction. 30$ Project now 75$ - 80$BN. The biggest corruption did by DESIGNERS and APPROVAL dept include CAA Pakistan. Airport Runway violate International Rules (Distance related btw two Runways) also massive mistakes (jaan bhooj kar) did by Designers and after that approval and CAA dept.

Jahaaz utrayga tu Airport chalaygana... aur ye gaanja as usual bas harwaqt Stunt maarnay aur U-Turn maarnay may mahir hain.. ub eek aur new khata kholeengay Rawat Airport ka khazana khali hey par joshi-e-kitabat may bakwaas karde the RAWAT airport ke... ye news ayege aglay 2 mahenay baad...

Stop! Stop! before you want some city to become Bangkok, lol

you break my dream ok let me sleep again for new dreams

Not sure what the future of Fatehjang holds. But Rawat is an excellent place for a new airport. It can connect with a lot of major cities !

Haripur - Rawat (via N-125, future Margila Hills Tunnel and Islamabad Highway ) = approx. 70 km

Muree - Rawat (via Islamabad - Muree Expressway and Islamabad Highway ) = 85 km.

Mirpur - Rawat (via Mangla Road and G.T Road = 103 km. If a Rail link is created, there would be less duration

its only 32km from new islamabad airport sir whats big deference here?

The truth is iran nd india callabarate not only in afghanistan but india made nd funded chabahar port in iran 2 counterweight gwadar port ontop of tht iran nd india r jointly destablising pakistan from afghanistan through their rented agents uzbek nd tajik terrorists nd fassaadis tht crossover from afghanistan into pakistan nd carryout attacks in pakistan by disguising as ttp. Ontop of tht iran has given india a consulate in zahidan in iranian balochistan which borders pakistan these iranians r also destablising pakistan nd pakistans balochistan hand in hand with india all the activities nd sabotage tht is done in pakistans balochistan r done by iranians nd indians hiding in iran nd it was iran which created bla so this is the true face of iran.

What about the current under construction airport though? billions have been wasted on it/

you break my dream ok let me sleep again for new dreams

its only 32km from new islamabad airport sir whats big deference here?

Indeed Billions have been poured in the current airport. But sadly there is corruption. Not only did they delay the project and increase the cost but also changed its design to make it smaller.

If i'm an urban planner, i would complete the present airport at Fateh Jang and make sure to buy land in Rawat (before any new crap housing scheme) for investment. You never know Islamabad could be one of those cities with multiple airports. It is bound to bridge the gap and increase traffic in the future since it borders with KPK, Punjab, and Kashmir

Soon Pakistan will reply 2 iran with all its might nd then these iranians will start crying. ARABS BALOCHS ND AZERIS dont consider themselves as iranians. Turkey nd azerbaijan needs 2 attack south azerbaijan nd liberate south azerbaijan nd azeris from irans oppressive rule Iraq needs 2 take back arab areas of iran from ahvaz till khuzestan all this area r arab lands iraq needs 2 attack iran nd take back arab areas of iran from ahvaz till khuzestan nd pakistan needs 2 attack iranian balochistan nd free balochs from irans oppressive rule nd unite balochs of iran with their brothers from pakistan. nd U.A.E should attack 3 islands which iran robbed from U.A.E nd take back those 3 islands from iran PAKISTAN will help U.A.E in this great mission. thanks

New airport at rawat? is he smoke charse?

On-topic... Awesome plans.. hope they dnt just remain on paper .. but implementated..

Fatah jang site is too far and corner not suitable
Rawat was ideal place

There is no logic of having 2 new Airports when you already have one existing Airport and another one under construction. As far as I understand it is a technical error by the journalist or the New Islamabad International might be lying under the boundary of Rawat. Remember Rawat and Fateh Jhang are not far from each other? It's just few kilometres away... Rawat is situated in Rawalpindi District and next to Rawat is Islamabad?

good i wish its become another hong kong of pakistan. its our dream to watch gawader like this . real hong kong man with towers bussnies freedom wine pubs and girls wow . i wish gawader become hong kong and karachi become Singapore :smitten: i was thinking after first ship dock at gawader its become active like karachi but my dream is still a dream

what more we need man ??????????

Night%20Skyline%20HK.jpg

Hong_Kong_Symphony_of_Light.jpg

hong-kong-day.jpeg

victoria-peak-hong-kong-big.jpg

Lets be serious and stop dreaming for a second. If we want Gwadar to look anything like this then we have a long way to go.

No one is going to invest if we don't put an end to corruption, terrorism/separatism, and nepotism, amongst the many social ills that plague Pakistan.

We've been hearing such stories for a few years now that "Gwadar can be the Dubai of Pakistan" and yadda yadda yadda, and now "Nawaz to give Gwadar Hong Kong like Status"? Give me a break!!!

Karachi, our economic center is facing bloodshed on a weekly basis. Lets fix the current cities before daydreaming of turning Gwadar into Hong Kong.

Lets be serious and stop dreaming for a second. If we want Gwadar to look anything like this then we have a long way to go.

No one is going to invest if we don't put an end to corruption, terrorism/separatism, and nepotism, amongst the many social ills that plague Pakistan.

We've been hearing such stories for a few years now that "Gwadar can be the Dubai of Pakistan" and yadda yadda yadda, and now "Nawaz to give Gwadar Hong Kong like Status"? Give me a break!!!

Karachi, our economic center is facing bloodshed on a weekly basis. Lets fix the current cities before daydreaming of turning Gwadar into Hong Kong.

Relax mate

It is just an idea and not like Nawaz is already doing it. Take it as a day dream and when it comes to dreams of nation... It takes decades to achieve it

If the port becomes as important for china as is being made out, the china would indeed eventually get hong kong like control over it.

Back
Top Bottom