What's new

HOLI HAI!!

I just wanted to tell you all that My most favourite festival is just round the Corner. I just bought nearly 1Kg of of Gulal with my son from market along with other water colours plus a Chinese Pichkari and also a hat. I love to be coloured, but not colour!!. So as I wanted to first and fast " I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon @rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad

HOLI HAI !!!!! HAPPY HOLI TO EVERYBODY!! :partay:

1959492_596347093789457_412976459_n.jpg

10013861_693325974044269_2111374895_n.jpg

1921024_693325794044287_358565504_o.jpg

holi-2014-friends1.jpg

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly@AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @Leader @vicky sen @LoveIcon @arp2041 @cheekybird @BDforever @Chinese-Dragon @Armstrong @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @thesolar65 @Marshmallow @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf@JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon@rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad @Imran Khan @Talon @Nair saab @madhu_greenleaf
and to all others members .........

Holi is the time to unwind, de-stress and bond with sweets, Thandai and colours. Come let’s rejuvenate by immersing ourselves in the colors of joy, happiness and laughter! Happy Holi 2014 :-)

Santa Hr Sunday Ko Holi Khelta 1Bar 1 Aadmi Santa Se Pucha
Tum Hr Sunday Holi Q Khelte Ho
Santa-Mene Kahi Padha He Ki “Sunday Is A HoliDay”……….:D:D

Last edited:
@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly@AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @Leader @vicky sen @LoveIcon @arp2041 @cheekybird @BDforever @Chinese-Dragon @Armstrong @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @thesolar65 @Marshmallow @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf@JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon@rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad @Imran Khan @Nair saab @madhu_greenleaf

happy Holi to @Dillinger @KRAIT @Aka123 n other members i forgot!
HOLI HAI !!!!! HAPPY HOLI TO EVERYBODY!! :partay:
@Genesis @Edison Chen @wanglaokan @vostok @KAL-EL
and to all others members .........

Holi is the time to unwind, de-stress and bond with sweets, Thandai and colours. Come let’s rejuvenate by immersing ourselves in the colors of joy, happiness and laughter! Happy Holi 2014 :-)

Santa Hr Sunday Ko Holi Khelta 1Bar 1 Aadmi Santa Se Pucha
Tum Hr Sunday Holi Q Khelte Ho
Santa-Mene Kahi Padha He Ki “Sunday Is A HoliDay”……….:D:D
1524802_746368165408661_1629832042_n.jpg

Happy Holi to my Indian brothers and aunties,
Happy Gulab-Ae-Eid to my Bangladeshi and Pakistani Brothers and their sisters and
Happy Colours festival to my Chinese ,Russian and American Brothers

Back
Top Bottom