What's new

Hindutva Is Anti-Hinduism ?

So now hinduvadi will deny Indian census lol And Alice Albania is historian who traveled along Indus river to wrote book. Unlike her like of you hinduvadis are not allowed to even visit the land where ir all began lol

Rig Veda Rivers
"There are rare mentions of rivers to the east. the Yamuna is invoked a handful of times; the Ganges no more then twice at the most; and the Saraswati, a fabled eastern river that dried up around 1000 BCE, is only praised in later layers of the text." Empire of Indus, Alice Albania

But who cares about her, lets learn history from hinduvadi with huge inferiorty complex.

You said Rigveda had no mention of Ganges but finally you changed colour like a girgit . :eek: BTW who told you Saraswati dried around 1000BC, it dried around 1900BC :omghaha::omghaha:

I don't have to read it, neutral historians like Alicia Albania

You wrote the wrong name Alicia Albania and google showed me no result, you wannabe Persian blaming me as Hindutva. :crazy:

:rofl:
You said Rigveda had no mention of Ganges but finally you changed colour like a girgit . :eek: BTW who told you Saraswati dried around 1000BC, it dried around 1900BC :omghaha::omghaha:

as if mentioning far away land have completly different meaning in your hinduvadi brain lol

Poorbias like you need to come out of complex already. They mentioned filthy ganga twice just like im mentioning it now. Does not make me Ganga valley habitant like you lol

You wrote the wrong name Alicia Albania and google showed me no result, you wannabe Persian blaming me as Hindutva. :crazy:

Wannabe Persian? First i was wannbe white Nordic and now Persian lol make up your mind gawar bihari

:rofl:

as if mentioning far away land have completly different meaning in your hinduvadi brain lol

Poorbias like you need to come out of complex already. They mentioned filthy ganga twice just like im mentioning it now. Does not make me Ganga valley habitant like you lol

Actually I am wasting my time with jahil like you. :lol::lol:

Wannabe Persian? First i was wannbe white Nordic and now Persian lol make up your mind gawar bihari

You said you are a Persian, not a South Asian, you are a girgit it seems. :laugh:

Last edited:
Look like white supremacists have given an inferiority complex to @shan

Nope, i just have accepted the fact aryan were pure caucasian. Your hinduvadi kind one day will say look British were Indianized or were indigenous lol

Actually I am wasting my time with jahil like you. :lol::lol:

You said you are a Persian, not a South Asian, you are a girgit it seems. :laugh:

Gawar bihari keep calling me what ever you want, first nordic now persian. Punjabis used to spit on poorbias like you and still do. This time indian punjabis beat the shit of your kind in Indian punjab.

Gawar bihari keep calling me what ever you want, first nordic now persian. Punjabis used to spit on poorbias like you and still do. This time indian punjabis beat the shit of your kind in Indian punjab.

As if Indians care about the views of wannabe Nordic creature west of Radcliffe line, anyway honi ko kaun taal sakta hai. :omghaha:

Nope, i just have accepted the fact aryan were pure caucasian. Your hinduvadi kind one day will say look British were Indianized or were indigenous lol

Good,

Now why don't you attend a White supremacist convention and try to convince them that " Indian Aryans" are whites.

What better validation of your theory than Chief of Aryan Brotherhood or Grand Wizard of KKK proclaiming that "Indian Aryans" are their long lost brothers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom