What's new

Hindus to Free India of Christians and Muslims by 2021

Indians do you still believe choosing Modi was right choice??? I mean he is doing nothing to curb stomp these guys.

So where are indian human rights champions any comments by you sir ?
Indians do you still believe choosing Modi was right choice??? I mean he is doing nothing to curb stomp these guys.

Don't be jealous, Pakistanis should support and encourage these kind of groups in their noble cause. There are 100s of millions Hindus and deserve a Hindu country.

He was voted in to bring the economy back on track and change the system. He is doing that steadily with a raft of laws and ordinances.

If he can bring it up to 8% by 2018, he will be reelected in 2019.

Don't be jealous, Pakistanis should support and encourage these kind of groups in their noble cause. There are 100s of millions Hindus and deserve a Hindu country.

Do you live in stone age? what india deserves is seperation of state and religion.

Then give them your country! Hindustan is a Muslim land period. Hindus might be in power 40-50 years max. Then Muslims will rule again.

first get rid of such groups Inside Pakistan

what we're seeing now days is undue attention given to fringe elements who have been spewing the same garbage since forever, I'll bet one can go to some madrassas here and you'll here similar nonsense being spewed by some crazy imams

Last edited:
first get rid of such groups Inside Pakistan

Where i said that India should get ride of such groups, their Demand is genuine, Muslims craved two countries out Indian subcontinent for themselves but Hindus still are not able to get ride of Muslims, still population of Muslims in India is equal (if not more than) either Muslim country.

Where i said that India should get ride of such groups, their Demand is genuine, Muslims craved two countries out Indian subcontinent for themselves but Hindus still are not able to get ride of Muslims, still population of Muslims in India is equal (if not more than) either Muslim country.

the game is not about numbers but quality. the ruling power is always less in number , like brahmins :D They have ruled during Mughal period also and they are still ruling now.

They are free to come and take it if they can. :pop:
What's wrong with you?
Hindus can go to Nepal. India was created by Muslims and only Muslims are entitled to rule over it. Hindus should be lucky for that British came in. Or all of them would have been kicked out.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom