What's new

Hinduism Respects women rights by Burning her Alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Many would argue human rights abuses in Muslim countries , sometimes we see a girl being whipped , being beaten , The videos rock the world , TV , Radio , Internet , Papers.

Voices are raised against Muslim women wearing Hijab , French president speaks out , all west gets together.....

But a practice no one likes to mention is being carried out in so called " world's largest democracy" India for centuries!

"Sati" a ritual in a Hindu women must be Burnt alive after the death of her Husband , if not she can be beaten to death , or she may live Unmarried forever!

World does not see this as a human abuse because its not " Muslims " who do so .

Video is an on air CNN broadcast , watch patiently and discuss...

Avoid trolling....:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Master piece

Last edited by a moderator:
Sati was practiced in some Rajput community woman to save their dignity hundreds of year back to save her from mostly Mughal invaders.
You could find some reminiscent after 19th century. It non -existent now.

Please do not troll.

There r lots of voices raised against Sati too..bt u dont choose to hear that....

Because u care only about india bashing...no sorry Hindu bashing...plz every religion is beautiful....the ppl in it r the problem creators..no were in any hindu scriptures r written that Sati is right...bt this has been going on for long time,,..and there r ppl who r fighting that too..ever heard about Raja ram mohan roy..he was one of the greatest humanitarians in british india...i doubt u have heard about him...because u ppl just know to take bad about other religions and glorify urself...:hitwall:

first looks into ur hudood laws and other draconian legislations which r supported by ur constitution..

and if u try to make it ahindu bashing ...there will be a response...

First of all such actions are primitive, uncivilized and completely despicable. Any person involved in such kind of behavior must be brought to justice irrespective of race, sex or religion.

I usually do not post in these kind of threads. I try to avoid threads with hate or religious angle to it. I am not a very religious person myself and do not favor or oppose any religion specially when i do not know much about it.

Actually my high regard for the forum is going down slowly with people from most participating countries ( Pakistan, India, China, Bangladesh mostly) seem to jump at any opportunity to highlight bad practices, weakness, drawbacks, social evils, poverty, lack of development and each kind of failures of other countries, societies, religions etc, and either represent it in a wrong way themselves or aid passing a wrong message by bringing in a misrepresented source.

By posting here i am not pointing anything specific for you Black blood, it is just my generic observation.

I have observed -

1. Many Hindu guys do not have much idea about Islam or Muslims and tend to participate in discussion, highlight and point fingers at evils in Islam and generalize things about MUSLIMS.

2. Many Muslim guys do not have much idea about Hinduism or Hindus and tend to participate in discussion, highlight and point fingers at evils in Hinduism and generalize things about Hindus ( Many time Interchangeably using Hindus and India too).

The first two were simple as non practicing people don't tend to have idea about intricacies of other religions. But the following is more alarming

3. Many Hindus seem have no idea about what Hinduism is.

4. I cant vouch for this but it appears that Many of Muslim friends may not have idea about deep meanings of Islam either. ( No Offense meant). Or even they have idea, they may not be practicing it as they must.

The point is many of us on the board like me are not utterly religious when it comes to respective religions. So why play around it. Why the finger pointing, blaming, flaming etc etc.. None of us are perfect by any stretch but seem to be taking joy in presenting loop-holes on counterparts.

Sometimes the level of tolerance are so pathetic from discussions that it seems are we really any better than many other uneducated, misinformed, resource deprived masses in our respective countries and communities ?

Now on topic - I just want to put something in a concise manner. The Practicing people who are known by world as Hindus do not really know What is Hinduism, what it means and what is its essence. As per my little knowledge 95% of the practices followed by majority of Indians addressed as Hindus are just cultural practices and not Hinduism. So in Essence burning of brides or practice of SATI is not Hinduism. Its a Social EVIL which though has reduced considerably might be still practiced by some uncivilized masses.

Hinduism is Gr8 in its own sense and so is ISLAM and every other religion. I would urge people to refrain from degrading any Religion. Because it just reflects bad on ourselves nothing else. Please show some tolerance, respect and Humanity.

Last edited:
blogs.tampabay.com/photo/2009/11/terrorism-thats-personal.html
thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/010-women-worth-less.htm

Initiation -

But a practice no one likes to mention is being carried out in so called " world's largest democracy" India for centuries!

"Sati" a ritual in a Hindu women must be Burnt alive after the death of her Husband , if not she can be beaten to death , or she may live Unmarried forever!

World does not see this as a human abuse because its not " Muslims " who do so .

Reply -

blogs.tampabay.com/photo/2009/11/terrorism-thats-personal.html
thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/010-women-worth-less.htm

This is what i was saying about the finger pointing. And the Process Continues

Someone shows a burnt woman of your country or religion and you replay back to the person with a burnt woman of his country or religion. doesn't it strike anybody that the whole of humanity is not much different after all even after the all the variety that exist in this world.

Guys stop this you are bad - you are bad.. You are inferior - You are Inferior , I am Superior - I am Superior Game... Be Sensible, Be compassionate against evil in all forms, and present a unified obstacle to practice or growth of evil everywhere. Else we all are plagued for eternity.

A Troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response.

:mps: What an ironic post !! :thinktank:

Many would argue human rights abuses in Muslim countries , sometimes we see a girl being whipped , being beaten , The videos rock the world , TV , Radio , Internet , Papers.

Voices are raised against Muslim women wearing Hijab , French president speaks out , all west gets together.....

Sati is neither a practice, nor a tradition and has absolutely nothing to do with Hinduism. I have no idea in what way this thread of yours serves defence.pk. However, the presence of this post on this site surely gives out a lot on neutrality and objectivity of this forum. Let's get down to name calling and start some mudslinging, right?

Well, every religion has some good and bad points.
Some exist even NOW,
But SATI Pratha, is Banned in India and it was way back when we were NOT India n Pakistan.
Raja Ram Mohan Roy was one of the prime supporter of the law against this inhuman practice.
So if it occours its like a Murder, which is Agaiant the Indian Law.

It will do no good, but i must say, that even worse is done in some extremist Islamic countries in the name of justice n religion.
And This is NOT Against Law There.

The same is NOT applicable for SATI which, if followed is punishable by Law.

Initiation -

Reply -

This is what i was saying about the finger pointing. And the Process Continues

Someone shows a burnt woman of your country or religion and you replay back to the person with a burnt woman of his country or religion. doesn't it strike anybody that the whole of humanity is not much different after all even after the all the variety that exist in this world.

Guys stop this you are bad - you are bad.. You are inferior - You are Inferior , I am Superior - I am Superior Game... Be Sensible, Be compassionate against evil in all forms, and present a unified obstacle to practice or growth of evil everywhere. Else we all are plagued for eternity.

Agree with ur pov, but nobody should getaway by such videos, mine was an answer to it and i can go on giving such answers, unfortunately if Israel and israelis wud think like the way u do then they wud have never existed.

Apart from Insane no one is giving something crediable , Bechkam you are welcome to leave the discussion if you want!!!

Please enlightin me , on this topic be clear " i am not provoking , sati is a reality that is there you cannot deny it!"

And BTW this video is just 3 monts old , so do not say it has been a part of history it still happens....

we need more info from you!

Well, every religion has some good and bad points.
Some exist even NOW,
But SATI Pratha, is Banned in India and it was way back when we were NOT India n Pakistan.
Raja Ram Mohan Roy was one of the prime supporter of the law against this inhuman practice.
So if it occours its like a Murder, which is Agaiant the Indian Law.

It will do no good, but i must say, that even worse is done in some extremist Islamic countries in the name of justice n religion.
And This is NOT Against Law There.

The same is NOT applicable for SATI which, if followed is punishable by Law.

Provide us with any Constitutional adress towards such matter , that we can know what you are talking about:agree:

Taliban squatting girls for talking to strangers.....well they are a rogue force but they enforce sharia and all......same way in india some of this bloody idiots may have ressurected from the stone age......btw,wiki raja ram mohan roy......SATI IS BANNED IN INDIA,and all the idiots related to any such news have dealt with the law and are now hanged or shitting their arse out in some cold cell!

did you ever read your own signature.;)
btw, sati pratha is illegal in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom