What's new

Hindu Population Reducing In India, Tweets Minister Kiren Rijiju

that is the most absurd reply I have read - being a Muslims make you likely to be radicalised nonsense - 1.4 Billion Muslims in the world you have no evidence to suggest that in the west parents are in fear of radicalisation has their been people radicalised yes - the same can be said about Christian, Hindu and Jewish terrorists who carry out acts of terror your whole argument is based on your dislike of Islam which is evident but does not mean your opinion is what we will believe so your point on the matter holds zero weight.

second point
the vast proportion of terrorists that are muslim does disprove your claim about 'all religions'.

answer my question - has their been acts of terror committed by Hindu's?

if you are going to argue that a dominant majority of terrorist acts in the last couple of decades have been directly and indirectly committed by jihadi nuts in the name of islam you have been living under a rock.

if you are going to argue that a dominant majority of terrorist acts in the last couple of decades have been directly and indirectly committed by jihadi nuts in the name of islam you have been living under a rock.

You didn't answer my question...?
When you do I'll respond until then your opinion doesn't concern me :closed:

My concern is unchecked population growth of Hindi-ans and their unregulated migration into non-Hindi areas.

Eduacted and uneducated Hindi fellows coming into non-Hindi states do not learn the language of the soil but expect others to learn their language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom