What's new

Hindu organization wants to rewrite The Quran - filed case in Bangladeshi court

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he declares his allegiance to bishwa hindu parishad, it does not make him the head of hindu religion. how many times do i repeat this point?
No, he wasn't the head of all Hindus but some in an organization.

But you just switched the issue :woot: from him being a chief of a known org whereas OBL being an unspoken one by his mouth. Was it because I called it your bluff and you were afraid for being exposed on AQ's existence was phony/baloony?

No, he wasn't the head of all Hindus but some in an organization.

But you just switched the issue :woot: from him being a chief of a known org whereas OBL being an unspoken one by his mouth. Was it because I called it your bluff and you were afraid for being exposed on AQ's existence was phony/baloony?

because the point made was not whether obl was head of aq.. but not to equate one persons actions to a whole community..

Oh man, you are going against what world believes in today. A true maverick. Good luck in your survival. Don't go saying this to public, they'll think you are crazy.
Yes I am and if you can prove me wrong then be my guest. BTW All public don't know Goablian logic of telling a big lie for MILLION times to make it true but some do and I'm one of them. :sniper:

U are almost right on the money. Since three very popular News Papers have disseminated the story, it can't be false.

My take on his action is so inflamatory that it warrants Arabs to finish him off as Arabians are Ismaelis as oppose to Ishaki jews that had gotten prophet Mohammad (PUBH) in their tribe. So, try to figure out that how far reaching conspiracy it is to thorw Islamie's allegience out of Mohammad (PUBH)/Islam. Furthermore, his action indicates that he is out there to prove Islam as a false religion (Astagfirullah) in commie run BD's court that doesn't bode well with 85% Muslims of the coutry, right?

It's not a pointless case as it shows how dare Hindus have become in commie run BD to scheme on banning Korbani, when Muslims sacrifice cows but Hindus don't eat it, so another step toward Hinduization gets implemented. And you are right on saying Hindues aren't aware of Issac/Ismael but how he got it then? :cheesy:

ohohoh.. hold on to your horses there. Last I checked Bangladesh is still a secular country. So don't go threatening your minorities, thats against your constitution.

Yes I am and if you can prove me wrong then be my guest. BTW All public don't know Goablian logic of telling a big lie for MILLION times to make it true but some do and I'm one of them. :sniper:

problem with that logic is, even if the truth was told a million times, you wouldnt believe it.

It seems you are trying that yourself. Repeating it million times, just to convince yourself.

If your wish is for us to call india great and indian saint and accept indian hegemony over Bangladesh or any other country in the neighborhood. That would not happen. Thats the bottom line. Indian will be called for what it is and has been doing to other country and people.

because the point made was not whether obl was head of aq.. but not to equate one persons actions to a whole community..
Since you couldn't prove his allegience with AQ then why comparing him with that Hindu guy? Just because war criminals and Medias pounded on him for last ten yrs, you thought that you would sell its B.S to me?

What you guys even talking about? Look at the topic, stick to topic. The plea is quite stupid and another case of mixing humanly laws with divine laws.

U are almost right on the money. Since three very popular News Papers have disseminated the story, it can't be false.
Sorry I highly doubt any news appearing in Bangladeshi newspapers. God knows which news paper is mouth piece of which political party and it appears to me the whole political system in BD tries to use religion big time.

My take on his action is so inflamatory that it warrants Arabs to finish him off as Arabians are Ismaelis as oppose to Ishaki jews that had gotten prophet Mohammad (PUBH) in their tribe.
Why not you? Are Arabs representative of all Muslims? Since you claim the case is in Court then let court decide. why do you want to pull Arabs in everything.

So, try to figure out that how far reaching conspiracy it is to thorw Islamie's allegience out of Mohammad (PUBH)/Islam. Furthermore, his action indicates that he is out there to prove Islam as a false religion (Astagfirullah) in commie run BD's court that doesn't bode well with 85% Muslims of the coutry, right?
Fantasy story built on top of an news which is highly doubtful and may be merely a propaganda. Why are you so insecure?

It's not a pointless case as it shows how dare Hindus have become in commie run BD to scheme on banning Korbani, when Muslims sacrifice cows but Hindus don't eat it, so another step toward Hinduization gets implemented. And you are right on saying Hindues aren't aware of Issac/Ismael but how he got it then? :cheesy:
As I said I highly doubt what ever has been reported in this thread so all you are saying is BS to me. But one more question is this guy a representative of all Hindus in BD? If not, then don't be a religious bigot to blame it on whole Hindu community.

It seems you are trying that yourself. Repeating it million times, just to convince yourself.
I thought that Indian spin doctors used better circular logic than you, for whom I had a bag of reverse tricks/logics to play.

If your wish is for us to call india great and indian saint and accept indian hegemony over Bangladesh or any other country in the neighborhood. That would not happen. Thats the bottom line. Indian will be called for what it is and has been doing to other country and people.

All I want is you prove it. Not by moronic bagladeshi website links but by a credible third party links. Unless you do so, I have the right to refute your claims. Agree?

What does this comment has to do with the topic at hand? Can you show/prove how this case is related to India?

Deb Naraen Mohassher, president of an dubious hindu organization "Biswa Santi Parishad" (notice the decptive name for hindu organiozation) filed a writ in Bangladesh high court to change the Quran that has been remained same for more than 1400 years.

And going with hindu dominance agenda Awami kangaroo court has accepted this absurd case and holding hearing.

Report in Bangla:
Amardesh Online Edition

Clicked on the news link....nothing happened for 3 Minutes and then operation timed out.

wondering if the news is fake.

By the way googled the alleged Biswa Shanti Parishad.....and the results : Biswa Santi Parishad - Google Search

The only link brings you back to pdf.....:cheesy:

I thought that Indian spin doctors used better circular logic than you, for whom I had a bag of reverse tricks/logics to play.

Okay, Why not you prove that Osama bin Laden has nothing to do with Al-Qaeda? Provide me with some credible links to prove your point. Rather if it is also a conspiracy of the west and India to not to allow any publications of such a thing, to you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom