What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

yar there is no harm being good friends , do your religious debates on separate thread its not appropriate thread for it , all issues should be resolved peacefully.

What an idiot, the thread is abt Muslims and Hindus. Where else are we going to have this debate? If you don't want to discuss go somewhere else.

What an idiot, the thread is abt Muslims and Hindus. Where else are we going to have this debate? If you don't want to discuss go somewhere else.

why will you discuss about religion on a thread which is about friendship ... obsession ?

ofc we have different religions , our religious views are different , but its part of coexistence .

why will you discuss about religion on a thread which is about friendship ... obsession ?

ofc we have different religions , our religious views are different , but its part of coexistence .

I understand your precautions of preventing a religious clash here.....

Here topic belongs to promote peace among us... Not to prove D.N.A relation...:no: But Islam as a religon supports humanity rather than blood relation...

FIRSTLY THE D.N.A THING WAS A REPLY TO UR POST STATING WE DONT SHARE SAME BLOOD U STARTED IT I JUST REPLIED,
2RND DEBET LIKE A MATURE GROWNUP "DONT DIVERT THE ISSUE WHEN YOU HAVE NO POINT TOWARDS SOMETHING ELSE LIKE PEACE
3RD FIRST LEARN TO LOVE YOUR BROTHER AND STOP TRYING TO FIGHT ON EVERY ISSUSE THEN TALK ABOUT BIG ISSUE LIKE HUMANITY
PLZ LEARN THE DEFNT OF HUMANITY

FIRSTLY THE D.N.A THING WAS A REPLY TO UR POST STATING WE DONT SHARE SAME BLOOD U STARTED IT I JUST REPLIED,
2RND DEBET LIKE A MATURE GROWNUP "DONT DIVERT THE ISSUE WHEN YOU HAVE NO POINT TOWARDS SOMETHING ELSE LIKE PEACE
3RD FIRST LEARN TO LOVE YOUR BROTHER AND STOP TRYING TO FIGHT ON EVERY ISSUSE THEN TALK ABOUT BIG ISSUE LIKE HUMANITY

Raje sahib - stop shouting yaar. You need to calm down - its only a forum

No problem with indian people, the indian state with it's need for regional hegemony is the real problem.

living in an apartment in australia with a jain,hindu was awkward to say the least...the hindu wont have meat,the jain wont have eggs and salt and i would have to sneak out for a double sausage with double cheese!!!:woot:

Allowing idol worship is an unforgivable sin in Islam, as a Muslim you'd understand that

Will Boss there can be no true brotherhood & freindship between Hindus(read that INDIANS) & muslims(of pakistan) because they dont think indians as equals they still belive in muslim rule for 1000 years over hindus & becuse of there badly hurt egos they think every problem in pakistan is a yahoodo -hanood conspiracy .

i had to pray in my room as we had idols all around i did not want to hurt feeling hence i was quite about it plus whenever they saw me praying they would become uncomfortable.well either i leave praying or well change my apartment as we did in 47!!

very well your are a typical worrier looking for a fight.

Listen you either are a Muslim or not, don't pick and choose which parts you want to follow, that doesn't make you a Muslim. I told you a fact that allowing idol worship is an unforgivable sin in Islam, you're going to ignore this

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

So basically , all you're saying is..." Screw co-existence, lets waste those infidels ? " .

We can all co-exist as Muslims, Christians or Jews but idol worship is forbidden

Listen you either are a Muslim or not, don't pick and choose which parts you want to follow, that doesn't make you a Muslim. I told you a fact that allowing idol worship is an unforgivable sin in Islam, you're going to ignore this

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

We can all co-exist as Muslims, Christians or Jews but idol worship is forbidden

mate, who is forcing u to worship idols?? coexistence means to respect each other religion, beliefs it does not mean u have to follow it.

Back
Top Bottom