What's new

Hillary sees no India hand in Balochistan crisis

Bl[i]tZ

Reaction score
Washington, Nov 1,PTI:

Amid Pakistan’s charge that India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan, the US has said it does not have any evidence to support the claims.

“Well, first of all, we have no evidence of that; I mean, we just have no evidence of that,” Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said.

Hillary, who just concluded a three-day visit to Pakistan, had made the remarks in Lahore during an interaction with Pakistani editors who told her that many Pakistanis believed India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan.

Describing Balochistan as “a very volatile region,” Hillary said she has not seen any evidence from Pakistan about India’s involvement in Balochistan.

“Not that I’ve seen.... I have not seen it. I have not seen anything like that. So I can’t agree with you because I personally don’t have any information,” she said, according to a transcript made available by the State Department here.

Her comments assume significance in the wake of Pakistan alleging it has “evidence” to prove that India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan.

if you have problem ask the chinese to support your alligation,i have not seen any support for your stand

Till date India also has not seen any evidence that supports what Pakistan is claiming.

:rofl:

haliry should not poke her nose in our matters let us do whatever .they just harm us nothing more .
I think terrorism is a global threat and only in this decade world has realized what Pakistan had unleashed upon India,

India is too stupid to get into any sorts of talks with Pakistan again.

Why do I say this?

Albert Einstein: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

a fairy tale taught in the masses in Pakistan they claim us to be active in Balochistan yet where is the proof? Zaid Hamid's view does not count as proof either :rofl:

but one a side note we should covertly support these groups they do this to us in Kashmir and have tried to do so in NE and Punjab after all tit for tat let's sick the pit bull RAW on them pay back is sweet revenge after all

Till date India also has not seen any evidence that supports what Pakistan is claiming.

:rofl:
lolz ramu the great

we have live evidence but for those who stop trolling :D

225174-officialPHOTOPPI-1312567882-629-640x480.jpg

haliry should not poke her nose in our matters let us do whatever .they just harm us nothing more .
i thought pakistan wanted USA intervention in india pakistan matter (atleast as per some of ur diplomats and media)

^^^^ this is why noone accepts Pakistani claims of Indian backing of proxies in its country a guy being dragged by 2 soldiers is proof? what did u type in google to get this picture? "INDIAN RAW AGENT CAPTURED BY PAKISTANI SOLDIERS"? :rofl:

lolz ramu the great

we have live evidence but for those who stop trolling :D

225174-officialPHOTOPPI-1312567882-629-640x480.jpg

I thought you were the serious types. :P

To me he looks like young Zaid Hamid. What's the proof?

Something like this would work

Last edited by a moderator:
then its same dear if you ignore indians inside pakistan we should ignore kassab and his buddies . if you think ISI is devil and Raw IN ANGEL THANKS TO YOU

Bl[i]tZ;2252134 said:
“Well, first of all, we have no evidence of that; I mean, we just have no evidence of that,” Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said.

Doubt.. even if PAK has one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom