What's new

Hijacked INDIAN sailors' families seek Pakistan's help

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NOIDA: After failing to get any help from the Centre, the families of 17 Indian crew members whose ship was hijacked by Somali pirates in March last year have sought help of a Pakistan-based NGO for their early release. Somali pirates had threatened they would start killing the Indian crew members if their families failed to arrange the ransom demanded by them by December 31, 2012.

The families have also moved Supreme Court demanding intervention by the central government for early release of the crew members. The case will be heard on Monday. The 17 Indian sailors are held hostage on board MV Royal Grace, a chemical tanker, and now their hopes lie with Pakistani activist Ansar Burney's efforts to help free them. Besides the Indians, there is a Pakistani, a Bangladeshi and two Nigerians sailors on board.|

Burney, who runs the Ansar Burney Trust, was earlier successful in getting the crew of MV Suez freed in June 2011 during another hijack by Somali pirates. Families of the crew members allege that they have been facing government apathy right from the start. "When we approached East India Shipping, the placement firm, its officials went to Dubai and met Burney ," Sheeja Singh, sister of one of the crew members, said. "The Pakistan and Nigerian governments is making efforts to rescue their citizens ," she said.

Hijacked Indian sailors' families SOS Pakistan activist - The Times of India

I thought mr. Burney was a character in Aman ka tamasha play!

This man is a Pakistani backed by Pakistanis

So what a man who works for Human welfare........................So you mean to say that a Pakistani cannot work for Peace & welfare of fellow human beings........................Or I being an Indian should not appreciate his human welfare activities.............And i feel he have more enemies in Pakistan than Indians.................

So what a man who works for Human welfare........................So you mean to say that a Pakistani cannot work for Peace & welfare of fellow human beings........................Or I being an Indian should not appreciate his human welfare activities.............

You being an Indian Should NOT avoid mentioning the word Pakistan and Pakistanis atleast in this case.

Such cases are not as rare as we chose to believe
Amid border tensions, Indian doctors aid Pakistani patients
They don''t care, they posted a thread on Aman ka Tamasha where Pakistan delegation was made to leave,and they said what can we expect from Indians ad then I posted many videos where an Indian gave heart of their dead member to a Pakistani, 2 children heart operation one with free of cost and one with 1.25 lakh waived off.

Just to tell them Indians don't hate Pakistanis.

You being an Indian Should NOT avoid mentioning the word Pakistan and Pakistanis atleast in this case.

Check your Post #3......................I too hate Pakistan more than you hate India..................But than doesn't stop me from appreciating Good Human beings,Sportsmen & people from art & literature................be it from your country

Check your Post #3......................I too hate Pakistan more than you hate India..................But than doesn't stop me from appreciating Good Human beings,Sportsmen & people from art & literature................be it from your country

for your information i dont hate India. you can continue hating Pakistan :)

They don''t care, they posted a thread on Aman ka Tamasha where Pakistan delegation was made to leave,and they said what can we expect from Indians ad then I posted many videos where an Indian gave heart of their dead member to a Pakistani, 2 children heart operation one with free of cost and one with 1.25 lakh waived off.

Just to tell them Indians don't hate Pakistanis. But wht can we do after all.......

Haters will always hate.. Most Pakistanis (And I personally know a lot of them) are not like the ones we find in majority on this forum. They are more like Armstrong and Oscar. Patriotic, but not crazy.. :)

Just to tell them Indians don't hate Pakistanis.

we only object when Indians call paid potato trade during flood as "help"

anyway any comment on plight of Indian sailors and any possible help from Indian govt?

I really dont know whats running inside the brains of those in powers. If it was any western natin, they would have sent their navy and rescued them by now.

Our Navy is more than capable of rescuing them. This attitude of our govt makes me :hitwall::hitwall:

This is not aman ki tamasha this is what it feels like to be a human.

You first have to be a human, and then nationality comes afterwards.

If you dont stop to help a Indian or Pakistani because you hate them you are a sick man

Back
Top Bottom