What's new

Higher education spending cut by 73 per cent - Pakistan

Well poverty level has increased from 29% to 37.5%, there is wheat shortage and power shortage all over the nation and and and...

Right now if they are reallocating funds from "Higher" education to food, shelter etc then i am game. You know the government doesn't exactly have billion to spend everywhere, they need to chose, set priorities.

Still, this is very bad for Pakistan, i hope it rebounds after the recession is over.

Someone from Pakistan had once said "Pakistan will eat grass, but will make atom-bomb." I think education is more important than even bombs. Education is the only thing which differentiates Pakistan from Taliban. Please don't let them play with that. The effect of this decision will be for decades to come.

first Pak do not have any education instution in top 100 colleges or universities.
on top of that these cuts :victory:

I don't think this is any cause to celebrate. :tsk:

Uneducated people will be threat to the whole mankind as they will be driven by the evil powers in wrong direction.

UNSTABLE PAKISTAN IS FAR GREATER THREAT TO INDIA THAN STABLE PAKISTAN.

Also, we do not have any reason to fight with common Pakistanis, which will be only class to suffer from the decision.

Back
Top Bottom