What's new

HIGH SUICIDE RATES AMONG UNITED STATES SERVICE MEMBERS AND VETERANS OF THE POST-9/11 WARS

Bell Textron is American the U.S. Government approved the deal the Italian PM during an interview admitted it in 1993. The link I posted states it as well.

No, it's Italian.
"From 1952 the company got involved in helicopter manufacturing, first building Bell helicopters under licence, but later Sikorsky, Boeing and McDonnell Douglas products as well. The company also had ambitions to design and build its own helicopters."
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 3.33.16 PM.jpg

The same way F-16s come for Pakistan regardless of Indian protests. The USA will seek to maintain the “balance” it wants in the equation for national interests

I know, but the other posters assertion was US didn't and only others did.
Gora ki kasalat hi gandi ha, in sala ko samjana damak karab ho ja tha.
No, it's Italian.
"From 1952 the company got involved in helicopter manufacturing, first building Bell helicopters under licence, but later Sikorsky, Boeing and McDonnell Douglas products as well. The company also had ambitions to design and build its own helicopters."

Didn't I just posted they needed Washington permission due to license --
On top I posted TOW Missiles were provided by a contractor as well. So in essence Washington had a role in this.

I know, but the other posters assertion was US didn't and only others did.
Gora ki kasalat hi gandi ha, in sala ko samjana damak karab ho ja tha.

Didn't I just posted they needed Washington permission due to license --
On top I posted TOW Missiles were provided by a contractor as well. So in essence Washington had a role in this.
To that point AQ Khan and a cabal of military/political people were looking to profit by selling nuclear tech. I don’t think it’s limited to “gora”.

To that point AQ Khan and a cabal of military/political people were looking to profit by selling nuclear tech. I don’t think it’s limited to “gora”.

I'm not doubting that, everyone does it, but to pretend and deny Ma Empire didn't do it is plain stupid.

I'm not doubting that, everyone does it, but to pretend and deny Ma Empire didn't do it is plain stupid.
No, its keeping a false moral narrative to justify future hypocrisy. The only difference is that someone can call it out in my country 🇺🇸 with less fear of retribution than in other places. Whether it has an impact or not depends on political participation and how well those that profit from these wars in reality - the 1%, actually get hurt from those efforts. Vets come in all shapes and sizes(including criminal and unstable backgrounds) but that doesn’t mean they were put into this situation in the first place. Their is not to question why.

These folks went into an alien land and start killing and raping innocent civilian, without knowing what is the purpose.

The soul are scar for life.

Unlike the Chinese or Vietnamese army who know what they are fighting for. Beside, the Chinese army dont rape or kill civilian.

With Proper counseling many lives could've been saved, even Anti-war people does agree on taking care of VA's.

With Proper counseling many lives could've been saved, even Anti-war people does agree on taking care of VA's.

Absolutely. The military fight on behalf of the people as ordered, and the people in return owe them a debt of taking care of the veterans, as best as possible.
Unlike the Chinese or Vietnamese army who know what they are fighting for. Beside, the Chinese army dont rape or kill civilian.

Korean War Atrocities by China.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom