What's new

Hi ! New here.

Vishvamitra

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
hey there,

i am satyajeet from West India. i am 18 and i am currently in college. i joined this forum because i want to know more about pakistani people of North and south East who are genetically Related to me.("Caucasoid") i am student of anthropology as well and i will start new topics related to it in new few days.

Last edited:
hey there,

i am satyajeet from West India. i am 18 and i am currently in college. i joined this forum because i want to know more about pakistani people of North and south East who are genetically Related to me.("Caucasoid") i am student of anthropology as well and i will start new topics related to it in new few days.
welcome to PDF

Hi All, I am a UK based Pakistani who has lived in the UK for a long long time. I have my own software company and am also a teacher. I am a veteran of Defence.pk and ******************** etc. having joined both long long ago. I have written many posts regarding Pakistan, mostly analysis and strategy articles. I am a strong supporter of Palestinian and Kashmiri right for freedom and a strong believer of Muslim unity , Islamic economic union and friendship with China.

Back
Top Bottom