What's new

Hi Guys!! I am getting Married on 3rd October!!

Congratulations. Now do not troll your wife, or she will ban you....

My prayers and wishes for you to have a great life together with her.

Finally it gonna happen to me on 3rd October, with a great girl and friend, from a village near panyu in guangzhou, we met here in Singapore, worked in the same company, now going to work in life together. Its a love come arranged marriage after so many obstacles. To comfort both sides, marriage planned to be a formal temple wedding in singapore and reception at Alkaff Mansion on 5th Oct at 4PM.

I dont have so many relatives here in Singapore. All the PDF members here in Singapore, keep your calendar free for 5th Oct and dont forget to attend the reception. So my countdown has begun, final days of my freedom.

Thank You All........
hADB5FAF6

3rd February was the day when I doomed... Two months after december

3rd October is the day when you are going to doom... Two months before december

May you rest in peace

remember marriage is the key to success
tab , jaldi shaadi karle, PG aram se mil jayegi. dilli mein hai to koi punjabi kudi or kolkata mein hai to koi bengali toki (as we ppl in odisha address bengali girls) ke shath .
Btw on topic , congo dude.

tab , jaldi shaadi karle, PG aram se mil jayegi. dilli mein hai to koi punjabi kudi or kolkata mein hai to koi bengali toki (as we ppl in odisha address bengali girls) ke shath .
Btw on topic , congo dude.
abbey chorr larkiyon ko,,,,:sick:
bro,,,mera nephro test bohot kharab hua,,,,,medicine se zyada patho ke questions the...next surgery start ho rahi hai:frown:

Back
Top Bottom