What's new

Hi Guys!! I am getting Married on 3rd October!!

135715450111.jpg

Finally it gonna happen to me on 3rd October, with a great girl and friend, from a village near panyu in guangzhou, we met here in Singapore, worked in the same company, now going to work in life together. Its a love come arranged marriage after so many obstacles. To comfort both sides, marriage planned to be a formal temple wedding in singapore and reception at Alkaff Mansion on 5th Oct at 4PM.

I dont have so many relatives here in Singapore. All the PDF members here in Singapore, keep your calendar free for 5th Oct and dont forget to attend the reception. So my countdown has begun, final days of my freedom.

Thank You All........

Heartiest congrats. May you and your wife be blessed forever and always.

Make the most of your freedom now, the countdown has begun. It's like a space shuttle with no re-entry vehicle.
Or a Fighter Jet sent out on suicide mission to bomb all your freedom. :lol:

Finally it gonna happen to me on 3rd October, with a great girl and friend, from a village near panyu in guangzhou, we met here in Singapore, worked in the same company, now going to work in life together. Its a love come arranged marriage after so many obstacles. To comfort both sides, marriage planned to be a formal temple wedding in singapore and reception at Alkaff Mansion on 5th Oct at 4PM.

I dont have so many relatives here in Singapore. All the PDF members here in Singapore, keep your calendar free for 5th Oct and dont forget to attend the reception. So my countdown has begun, final days of my freedom.

Thank You All........
ill see you there.. long as there is food…we pakistanis love food, and we'l go any where for it.:pakistan:

but that glue expires…..

Thank You All........
Ungalukkum unga varumkaala Manaivikkum ennoda manam niraindha thirumana vaazhthukal...

Congratulations. A dear friend has married a Singaporean Chinese girl and is happy. A mainland chinese girl would be better (as per popular opinion in SG).

If I'm in SG then will ping you.

Thank You All........
1391687_611460805566200_1760276801_n.jpg

Hi @Indian Tiger ,

Best of luck.

From which place the tigress (Your beloved) belong to?

She is from a Village near Panyu...

Congratulations. A dear friend has married a Singaporean Chinese girl and is happy. A mainland chinese girl would be better (as per popular opinion in SG).

If I'm in SG then will ping you.

Sure mate.. Welcome..

ill see you there.. long as there is food…we pakistanis love food, and we'l go any where for it.:pakistan:

but that glue expires…..

Welcome bro!!!

Ungalukkum unga varumkaala Manaivikkum ennoda manam niraindha thirumana vaazhthukal...
Mikka Nandri tholarae...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom