What's new

Help us sort out Kashmir issue, Pak tells China

How quickly you forget 1962... :azn:

The difference, is that China is now the 2nd largest economy in the world, India is 11th. The gap has widened massively.

Yawn. 1962 was 48 years ago. A bit like saying that the Japanese are once again going to hand your backsides to you since they did it once in the 1940's.

before this thread goes the way of many others recently, i'll drop my .02.
the failure to reconcile the differences between india and china will be a failure of both CPC and GOI. it takes two to tango after all
And it is fairly obvious who will stand to gain from continued conflicts between India and China

India hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

You've had more than half a century to disband them. The damage has already been done.

Fine, you have answered question three - that you are not asking the Government of India to take any specific steps.

Now please answer questions one and two. Here are the questions again.

You keep bringing up Tibet in the context of China's support of terrorist groups like the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, and nuclear proliferation to nations hosting such terrorist groups. But you need to state -

1. What Tibetan refugees are guilty of, under international law
2. Why China has not claimed any violations of law by Tibetan refugees, nor asked for extradition
3. What, in your view, are the actions that the Indian government should take.

before this thread goes the way of many others recently, i'll drop my .02.
the failure to reconcile the differences between india and china will be a failure of both CPC and GOI. it takes two to tango after all
And it is fairly obvious who will stand to gain from continued conflicts between India and China

Reciprocity Abhishek...reciprocity! It doesn't work any other way, either in international diplomacy or on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom