What's new

Help me a little regarding depression...

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

@Doordie @The Sandman @Zibago and all others

Thank you...

Hello..I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from depression/negative feelings/thoughts for quite long...I m so stressed now a days due to genuine feelings and vice versa. I feel my depression has started impacting on my body...I also feel little unusual in my heart whenever I am getting depressed/Tense, little pain also occurs in heart, may be because as my mind gets tense, it also negatively affects heart.

I gets tense too early and start worrying (feeling hopelessness) even on little issues...But now I think this problem is jeopardizing my health...

I need some tips/therapy/suggestions from you guys..How can I get rid of depression forever.

Thank you...
Move from Federal B Area. looking at gendas pics all around you can drive any sane person mad.

You're not necessarily depressed, don't enforce yourself to 'consider I'm depressed'. you're probably a little bit tired. First have a good rest.

I'm not an expert, if I was you, I will make my life simple. If I have a formal job, I will work hard to earn more money, help raise living standard of my family to make them happy, their happiness make me happier, it's a good cycle. If I'm a student, I will read many books, good books e.g. travel journals, or classical fictions. Additionally, I will regularly do sports, e.g. basketball or soccer with some buddies, after sports, I will have some hot water shower and have a good sleep. Never worry about tomorrow, everyday is a good day. Think less, do more.
I think this probably work for me.

This forum is battle field of keyboard warrior of teen-aged, don't waste time here, don't worry big thing like 'national interest', 'war between A and B', it's useless, most people here are simply killing time. The impact is often negative for young people.

Last edited:
Develop a new hobby and try to divert the attention.

Thank you...

You are too young to be depressed...Don't think too much...Try to overcome the cause of depression..Spend time with family or friends the company of whom you like..Get yourself busy in what interest you more..

You can't change the past.

You can't dictate the future.

Enjoy the present. Consider every breath you take as a present from the almighty. Live every moment of your life. Look at a critically ill or dying person, a helpless beggar and thank almighty for being generous to you for giving good health and enough money. Be grateful to almighty for blessing you with everything and everyone around you.

Find the purpose of your life and follow your goal relentlessly

Best of Luck :tup:

Thank you...
There can be many causes of depression but just guessing, is it about a girl? :D
Try to keep yourself busy in different stuff-join a gym or start playing an active sports, watching movies/reading books, spend more time with family and friends and try to avoid overthinking, and if this doesnt work, try to think negative about of that reason. I hope you will get over your problem.

Thank you...

what is it about ?

studies ? career ? girlfriend ?

at 24 you can change anything u want.

stay strong.:tup:

Think about the happy moments of life and help other people. It's shown in research that if you help other people even a little it help to increase ones happiness quotient.
Block out the negative thoughts and logout of Facebook.
Facebook is a major cause of depression throughout the world. People always post their happy smiling face on Facebook, so we think that everyone is have a blast except me.

Small brother for a while stop watching Tv first as it is fill with negativity and gives you no hope. Turn your face to Allah and cry to him and ask him to heal you from inside. And try to participate in positive activities.

May Allah bless you and your family members with health wealth and happiness AMEEN
@PaklovesTurkiye

Move from Federal B Area. looking at gendas pics all around you can drive any sane person mad.

Wow...How do you know I live in F.B. Area?

You're not necessarily depressed, don't enforce yourself to 'consider I'm depressed'. you're probably a little bit tired. First have a good rest.

I'm not an expert, if I was you, I will make my life simple. If I have a formal job, I will work hard to earn more money, help raise living standard of my family to make them happy, their happiness make me happier, it's a good cycle. If I'm a student, I will read many books, good books e.g. travel journals, or classical fictions. Additionally, I will regularly do sports, e.g. basketball or soccer with some buddies, after sports, I will have some hot water shower and have a good sleep. Never worry about tomorrow, everyday is a good day. Think less, do more.

This forum is battle field of keyboard warrior of teen-aged, don't waste time here, don't worry big thing like 'national interest', 'war between A and B', it's useless, most people here are simply killing time. The impact is often negative for young people.

Develop a new hobby and try to divert the attention.

You are too young to be depressed...Don't think too much...Try to overcome the cause of depression..Spend time with family or friends the company of whom you like..Get yourself busy in what interest you more..

You can't change the past.

You can't dictate the future.

Enjoy the present. Consider every breath you take as a present from the almighty. Live every moment of your life. Look at a critically ill or dying person, a helpless beggar and thank almighty for being generous to you for giving good health and enough money. Be grateful to almighty for blessing you with everything and everyone around you.

Find the purpose of your life and follow your goal relentlessly

Best of Luck :tup:

24 year old & depressed !

What's the world coming to ? The world is at your feet , go out play games ..squash is popular in your country. Sweat it out & stop feeling sorry for yourself.

There can be many causes of depression but just guessing, is it about a girl? :D
Try to keep yourself busy in different stuff-join a gym or start playing an active sports, watching movies/reading books, spend more time with family and friends and try to avoid overthinking, and if this doesnt work, try to think negative about of that reason. I hope you will get over your problem.

The pain in your heart may be from panic attacks that one gets when one is depressed. go meet a councler they will help you get over your drepession by finding the root cause of it .

Thank you all. I will try your recommendations. Thank you, everyone. :-)

You need a girl friend...

That is all being a young man your natural instincts pressuring you, making you worry only for opposite s@x.

heheh...I surely laughed at this one...Yeah, may be my hormones are asking me to go for she. I know, it's natural. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom