What's new

Hello Everybody

@RV

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi friends,

I am new here and looking forward to be involved in nice discussions with you all.

Welcome Bro,
i hope you take part in the discussions, as kids nowadays just make an account, say hello and are then never heard of again LOL

Hi friends,

I am new here and looking forward to be involved in nice discussions with you all.
शिष्टाचार आरवी
पाकिस्तान डीफ़ेनस मंच में
स्वागत और स्वागत

Hi friends,

sorry to disappoint... the "discussions" on this forum nowadays are nationalistic nonsenses and hatreds... and religious fantasies... and occasionally, some other strange creatures like isro2222 :rofl:

Welcome Bro,
i hope you take part in the discussions, as kids nowadays just make an account, say hello and are then never heard of again LOL

yes, like @Indo Muslim...

Welcome Bro,

Let's see. :)

शिष्टाचार आरवी
पाकिस्तान डीफ़ेनस मंच में
स्वागत और स्वागत
Thanks

sorry to disappoint... the "discussions" on this forum nowadays are nationalistic nonsenses and hatreds... and religious fantasies... and occasionally, some other strange creatures like isro2222 :rofl:

I don't believe in my d**k is larger than urs type of thing. The best way i think is to avoid them. :)

yes, like @Indo Muslim...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom