What's new

Heil Hitler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saad dude...where is the link?

Have you ever been to Northern Areas of Pakistan?If not then i cant believe you go this low to discredit the picture.This picture was taken in Kalash by some Dutch Visitor.Here's another Kalash girl.
2f179e69559ef3469310a411fbf78d1d.jpg

Pictures are posted here by the tourist who visited Pakistan.
Nord Pakistan (Kalash du Chitral) Pastmistishicilinique Blog

4b38c503ca84c8f3e5e58d6241ef6665.jpg

Yep, the people of Kalash. A fascinating bunch.

As it turns out, recent genetic testing among the Kalash population has shown that they are, in fact, a distinct (and perhaps aboriginal) population with only minor contributions from outside peoples. That means that these people aren't possibly descendants, but genuine Pakistanis.

HAHA :D ! That is true ,Most Indians are obsessed with fair colour.You can find people using fair&lovely in dravidian states like Tamil Nadu,Andhra etc where most of the people are naturally dark in colour.There is nothing wrong in it except for a change in perception.like religion ,dislike for black and likeness for fairness is grown during childhood.those blacks in Africa and USA does not have such a problem(hopefully) due to living in such groups.most of the indians are having fair to dark complexion pattern irrespective of the states from where they hail from. :)

Pakistani Children near the Karakoram Highway

LOLZ I've family in Chitral. I've been to the valley. It's absolutely mind boggling. Western NGOs come in and try to corrupt the minds of these people. I hope the GoP takes some measures.

^^ Amazing brother! Keep them coming! We're extremely proud of our diverse heritage! We're a proud and beautiful people and we are all Pakistanis first. Screw the enemies.

Afridi's daughters.

LOLZ I've family in Chitral. I've been to the valley. It's absolutely mind boggling. Western NGOs come in and try to corrupt the minds of these people. I hope the GoP takes some measures.

These kids are from the region close to Pakistan-China border near the Karakoram Highway, they look very similar to the people of Chitral.

The true Aryans Hitler was talking about are definately in Northern Pakistan, both in North-west and North-east Pakistan.

^^ Most definitely it was us. We have so many influences. We're the proud race that Hitler referred to. No one can take that away from us.

Last edited:
PAKISTANI GIRL FROM NWFP PROVINCE

81f3913e7966e408fb5c0dfab63ca33d.jpg

By the way, that red stuff is lipstick.

a2842c26c28b56d5cd314302f663ee71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom