What's new

Hazara Town residents shoot down suspected suicide bomber

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hazara Town residents shoot down suspected suicide bomber

51f4068678e2b.jpeg

Quetta has witnessed a surge in incidents of violence, with sectarian militants repeatedly targeting the Hazara community in several bombings and gun-attacks

QUETTA: An alleged suicide bomber was killed by residents of Hazara Town in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan on Saturday.

Capital City Police Officer Quetta, Mir Zubair Mehmood told Dawn.com that a suspected suicide bomber traveling on foot was killed by residents of Hazara Town shortly before Iftar.

He said residents tried to stop the suspected bomber from approaching a mosque they were guarding but he refused to do so. “Residents then fired and killed him on the spot,” he said. :yahoo:

Mehmood said a suicide jacket and a hand grenade were recovered from his possession.

“A major terrorist attack was averted,” he claimed.

Another police official, DIG Operations Fayyaz Sumbal, said the bomber, who had strapped explosives around his body, could not explode himself because of timely action by the volunteers.

“One of the volunteers hit the bomber's head with a brick while another opened fire on him, killing him on the spot,” Sumbul told a foreign news agency.

He confirmed that the suicide jacket recovered from the attacker had been safely defused. The body of the bomber was shifted to Combined Military Hospital for postmortem, he said.

A large number police and paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) personnel reached the spot and started investigation into the incident.

Quetta has witnessed a recent surge in incidents of violence, with sectarian militants repeatedly targeting the Hazara Shia community in several bombings and gun-attacks.

On Monday, two youths belonging to the minority community were gunned down in an apparent targeted killing on Shahrah-i-Iqbal.

On July 15, four men belonging to the community were killed when gunmen sprayed bullets on their vehicle on Masjid road area.

On June 30, a deadly suicide bombing at an Imambargah killed 30 members of the minority community. The banned Lashkar-i-Jhangvi had claimed responsibility for the blast, one of a series of bombings this year by the extremist sectarian outfit targeting the Hazaras.

The city also saw the country’s two bloodiest attacks so far this year.

A giant bomb planted in a water tanker being towed by a tractor killed 90 Shia Hazaras in February, while another suicide bombing at a snooker club in January killed 92 others.

Both of those bombings were also claimed by the Lashkar-i-Jhangvi.

Coward terrorist using little kid for their heinous acts.

Amazing

Cant we pakistani just make a lashkar and join the army to eff those bastards taliban in there own hometown fata?
Pak army already raised the Lashkar to avoid collateral damage . But these Lashkar need all type of support. Number of Lashkar disperse or their leader died because of no govt support.

Pak army already raised the Lashkar to avoid collateral damage . But these Lashkar need all type of support. Number of Lashkar disperse or their leader died because of no govt support.

those are small lashkar and mostly consist of the local.

we need lashkar from all part of the country.including Sindh,balochistan and punjab along with from KPK.
we need to aid our army.

we are in a civil war and we can wipe the taliban out...

i am talking about lashkar worth atleast 50k armed civilians.

Nice- when government fails to provide security pick up arms and do the job yourself- kill all of these motherfcukers-

Now give him to dogs, to finish the job, BTW congratulation from my heart to Hazara community for this act of bravery.

nice work!!! and good vigilance.

it's either kill or be killed at this point.....anyone who disobeys clear orders and who walks funny (due to weight) or drives towards a target clearly with no intention to stop is FAIR GAME

i thank them for taking one more rat off the road

Coward terrorist using little kid for their heinous acts.

not the first time and definitely not the last.....

the kids are just illiterate pawns with no life

nice work!!! and good vigilance.

it's either kill or be killed at this point.....anyone who disobeys clear orders and who walks funny (due to weight) or drives towards a target clearly with no intention to stop is FAIR GAME

i thank them for taking one more rat off the road

not the first time and definitely not the last.....

the kids are just illiterate pawns with no life
I remember when me and my friends used to pass by Lal Masjid , during 1997. Talk about these hundreds of lifeless kids hanging outside the mosque. Not only this one , they had another one I think near I9. Discuss, about the future of those hundreds of kids and girls in those madrassa. ?????....factory of terrorist .

those are small lashkar and mostly consist of the local.

we need lashkar from all part of the country.including Sindh,balochistan and punjab along with from KPK.
we need to aid our army.

we are in a civil war and we can wipe the taliban out...

i am talking about lashkar worth atleast 50k armed civilians.

Then these need awareness of nationalism , need Pakistaniat . In 1980 , a rented song gave to Pakistani people " Ummah and Islam ka Qila " . Nation need to get out and think as Pakistani ....Only then Pakistan has chance to walk out from this deadly extremism and terrorism trap. Remember When hundreds of foreign terrorist caught by Gen Mushi , their respected countries refused to accept and they become headache for Pak govt. In other words , every country dump its criminal in Pakistan to fight Jehad.
According to recent reports , few middle eastern countries dump their criminals in Syria in the name of jehad . But biggest problem with Pakistani they still think this is US war, and this war will over when US leave in 2014.....a fool's dream

Remember when me and my friends used to pass by Lal Masjid , during 1997. Talk about these hundreds of lifeless kids hanging outside the mosque. Not only this one , they had another one I think near I9. What was the future of those hundreds of kids and girls in those madrassa. ?????....factory of terrorist .

i blame their parents

i blame their parents

This is excellent news, rarely you hear good news coming out of Pakistan, excuse my language this evil haraam dog, didnt think for a second he is going to kill innocent civilians as many as possible and that too in Ramadan. This is the only way to defeat these evil dogs by spreading awareness amongst the public and timely action to prevent the tragedy happening.

Back
Top Bottom