What's new

HAWX 2 and Madel of honor Next big things for PS 3 users

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
well i opened this thread to talk about all time famous babies of PS 3 hawx 2 is due to arrive in august. madel of honor in october Madel of honor is awsome looking it has made in afghanistan you can see in trailers that salwar kameez wearing terrorists in the game any way i need a bit info on hawx 2 which im sure our respected members will have can F 16 block 52 would be in hawx 2 with CFT and how many fighter jets willl be in the game please post the complete list of fighter jets available in hawx 2 if anyone knows and J 10 be in hawx 2

I have just bought an HD LED Tv with HDMI port compatible with PS3 and PC , Hawx 2 is the next game i would be buying :D

I know I am big fan of Hawx so 2nd one I m very anxious to get it. One of the best game in ps3 exists.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Actually it's coming in sept now not aug.

tom-clancys-hawx-04.jpg

wallpapertomclancyshawx021024_2.jpg

welll can any one tell me that Will F 16 Block 52 with CFT will be in Hawx 2 or not please help will be apprititaed i did what ever on google but find nothing please help

welll can any one tell me that Will F 16 Block 52 with CFT will be in Hawx 2 or not please help will be apprititaed i did what ever on google but find nothing please help

yeah it will be but it is not simulation but arcade type game.
I remember i destroyed some 50 or so su 30 sitting in mirage 5.

yar i am waiting for COD Black ops and medal of honor 2010 badly.....on PC

should i give you a cheap short cut.
warning lol only for current laptop owners with hdmi output if you have hdtv connect it, install pc game of choice, buy a cheap joypad i would prefer logitech make custom settings with the software provided and there you go play PC games a larger HD TV trust me its awesome experience:), you would not want expensive PS3.

HAWX 2 graphics are similar to Ace Combat 6 no big difference.

Last edited:
yaar again fighting please for GOD sake stop fighting and contribute to topic if you can't than stop replying please i beg you where ever we see just fighting stop letting go the charm of this forum

Can you guys suggest any good Joystick ?

Why don't you go for this motion senor controller by Sony - specially designed for PS3 which Just got released.

PlayStation-Move-With-PS3.jpg

Playstationmove-thumb-640xauto-12549.jpg

Sony-playstation-move_1.png

With the PS Move motion controller in your hand, start becoming the star of the show, the hero at the centre of the battle or the sportsman with the skills to make the opposition stop and stare.

* Start becoming more deeply involved in the games you play with the innovative new controller for PlayStation 3 that’s wireless, sleekly designed and incredibly easy to use.
* See your actions instantly replicated on-screen in glorious High Definition with incredible accuracy as you use the controller to become part of the action in ways you never imagined.
* Use the controller in conjunction with the PlayStation Eye camera for genuine augmented reality experiences as you control your actions with your voice as well as your body.

Note: The motion controller comes with a secure wrist strap.

Sony has announced the pricing and the Move controller, plus the PlayStat ion Eye and a game will retail for less than $100. It looks like some games may need two controllers, although Sony hasn’t said whether they are sold in a pair.

The Sony PlayStation Move controller is expected to go on sale in the Fall of 2010, it will be interesting to see what type of games are released for the PlayStation Move.

motion_controller_head_image.png

sony-playstation-move-motion-controller-game-demo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
should i give you a cheap short cut.
warning lol only for current laptop owners with hdmi output if you have hdtv connect it, install pc game of choice, buy a cheap joypad i would prefer logitech make custom settings with the software provided and there you go play PC games a larger HD TV trust me its awesome experience:), you would not want expensive PS3.

HAWX 2 graphics are similar to Ace Combat 6 no big difference.

Yeah that works too but there are certain games that don't come out on PC. Also i am a movie nut and I wanted a cheap blu-ray player which when the PS3 first came out (When i got it) it was the cheapest way to get a blu-ray player. Then i also ended up getting a Xbox 360 too for Gears and Halo.

It is good to have options :D

amazing news yar looking forard to buy it how much it will cost us in AED and any news on Hawx 2 friends please reply i hope you will do reply to me

Back
Top Bottom