hatehs is afraid of hindus !

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
scared you are, why ?

1fe4c48564c6b5db9674bdd8002607b0.jpg

@hatehs

jealous I can see, but why would he be in fear of Hindus? I guess the pathway is

Low Self esteem --> jealousy ---> failure ---> fear ----> anger ---> hatred ---> suffering.
poor soul ! May Sri Krishna make him feel better.

scared you are, why ?

@hatehs

There are different types of people but most common are:

1. Positive mindset guy - always positive, smiley, a fighter... Takes most of the times, always stay positive and fight against difficulties..

2. Negative mindset guy, always negative, they always try find happiness by leg pulling others, talks negatively, and having defeated mindset...

2nd guy has incapable to achieve anything, but waits someone to failed and he gets the chance and considered those his success..

You already know - he comes in which category.

I thought hatehs consider you subhumans like everyone else does. Some like hatehs express their views openly, others (not in close proximity to Dindus) are more diplomatic.

Do you people realize Indians nowadays are one of the most hateful people in the world?

Hindutva has destroyed the ability for south Asia to unite on any subject and it's consequences will be a south Asia pulling apart and more intense hatred then ever

So any moderate voices or stances will be drowned out by the reality that is currently happening in India

You can't bring in people like that Fanta bottle yogi or Modi and have a army of hindutva pissants targeting Indian Muslims and Muslims elsewhere then be surprised by a ocean of hatred being directed back at you

In decades past, even when Pak-india had wars we kept playing cricket, cultural exchanges etc now all that is becoming rare

For me personally, that's the best thing, I hate Hinduize and the more distance the better

S##t scared. Not just scared.
Gobar scared, you mean?

Ignore? You need not even try. It should happen automatically. The poor guy may have been put in some indoctrination-brainwashing camp since his childhood. Wonder why some people are responding to his posts.
You just replied to my last thread, friend.

scared you are, why ?

@hatehs
I'm scared Hindus will pull off a genocide of Bharati Muslims, that's true. Otherwise, I am not personally scared of the TimHortonsputre who serve me my coffee or the Popeyesputre who serve me my halal fried chicken.

I'm scared Hindus will pull off a genocide of Bharati Muslims, that's true. Otherwise, I am not personally scared of the TimHortonsputre who serve me my coffee or the Popeyesputre who serve me my halal fried chicken.
missed nuance and taken literally, you have, young padawan.

this is supposed to be a fun thread

I quite enjoy 4 rlz your postings on here

also slightly (very slightly) concerned that your hate psychosis might be for real

all good, nibba.. tis' the interwebs, and I a master troll myself ; )

genuinely worried, eh ? well, relax, ain't no genocide happening here, but we'll save that for another thread.

peace out.

missed nuance and taken literally, you have, young padawan.

this is supposed to be a fun thread

I quite enjoy 4 rlz your postings on here

also slightly (very slightly) concerned that your hate psychosis might be for real

all good, nibba.. tis' the interwebs, and I a master troll myself ; )

genuinely worried, eh ? well, relax, ain't no genocide happening here, but we'll save that for another thread.

peace out.
I'm not a troll I genuinely hate radicals.

Back
Top Bottom