What's new

Hasina wants Islam as Bangladesh state religion

People dont give a damn about constitution as all the military ruler made a joke out of it. It is a BNP agenda to stir things up. Our people are non communal and secular in nature so it should be reflected in the constitution. Most of the BNP leaders who I talked to believe in secular constitution and they think thats the way it should had been all along. The reason it was made non secular only to secure some votes from uneducated mullhas nothing else.

I did not see a single person bothered about reversing back the constitution to the previous form. Only people here in PDF crying about it only to gain some mileage.

You know jack about BNP. You Bengali minded bigot know nothing about Islam. Leave Islamic matter to us and let us represent the Islamic people of Bangladesh. I urge you to stick to your Tagore poetry, dhoti and other crap that you think your ancestral right. You make me sick.

Justice is not ponchayeti. Once the Ershad admin and all its actions are declared illegal, it remains so. You can't pick and choose to say what stays in and what does not. These are very messy stuff, thats why you try to find work around instead of declaring illegal. For example, the fifth amendment was declared illegal, now what happens to Mujibs amendment which made him the dictator ? That means his amendment is in effect !!

You know jack about BNP. You Bengali minded bigot know nothing about Islam. Leave Islamic matter to us and let us represent the Islamic people of Bangladesh. I urge you to stick to your Tagore poetry, dhoti and other crap that you think your ancestral right. You make me sick.

Guess who is the sicko?

I personally don't care about what stays or what goes, but I expected too see better work from AL. They could ask for specific acts to be declared illegal, but she had the entire admin declared illegal. She really didn't realize what she was asking for.

Justice is not ponchayeti. Once the Ershad admin and all its actions are declared illegal, it remains so. You can't pick and choose to say what stays in and what does not. These are very messy stuff, thats why you try to find work around instead of declaring illegal. For example, the fifth amendment was declared illegal, now what happens to Mujibs amendment which made him the dictator ? That means his amendment is in effect !!

Awami league should change it's name to Awami double standard league. It said that it wants secular constitution but has no gut to drop Bismillah and state religion Islam from constitution.

Can someone tell me, what the hell these clowns talking about here?

No the 12th ammendment took care of most of the things, by which we moved back to parlimentary multi party system. This ammendment still in effect.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Awami league name should change to Awami double standard league. It said that it wants secular constitution but has no gut to drop Bismillah and state religion Islam from constitution.

Can someone tell me, what the hell these clowns talking about here?

heeheheheheh...... you wised it.. LOL

but this time they outplayed you.. :lol:

heeheheheheh...... you wised it.. LOL

but this time they outplayed you.. :lol:
You are shameless. Why don't you admit that Awami league is coward and munafiq in nature. Awamis backing off from dropping Bismillah and state religion Islam to save it's behind from the wrath of Musalman. It establish one foundational principal and also discredit your baseless claim that Bangladeshi are secular in nature.

If we look at the whole picture, I don't think it is just an issue of religion. It has become more of an issue of ethics. The country's mainstream mullahs don't do anything to address them.

Falsehood and greed are pretty prevalent in today's society of Bangladesh.

Proper implementation of law also helps. I don't see how that vermin in office is going to help in pretty much anything.

guys,if BD becomes Islamic republic of Bangladesh,u will have that Blapshemy law too??:undecided:

We already have some kind of "Blashphemy law", but the punishment is six months, and not death sentence like PK, if I remember correctly. That was what the Prothom Alo cartoonist got during the caretaker era.

guys,if BD becomes Islamic republic of Bangladesh,u will have that Blapshemy law too??:undecided:

Blashemy Law should be in every Muslim Country and sooner or later it will be in BANGLADESH INSHALLAH with the punishment of death let you be scared

Blashemy Law should be in every Muslim Country and sooner or later it will be in BANGLADESH INSHALLAH with the punishment of death let you be scared

No thank you. We don't need that. Blasphemy laws only advances the causes of the Mullahs. Nothing else. It does not help Islam an iota.

I ll ask you one thing, would you rather stay away from sinning for the love of God or for the fear of punishment?

Back
Top Bottom