What's new

Hashmi vs Nawaz; Clash of Titans !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
its not that Nawaz is ready to face Hashmi over a tv talk show, but its a news that PTI is planning to place Hashmi sahib against Nawaz sharif in the next elections from Lahore...

p1-21_21.gif

although enws piece is from a urdu newspaper, but if true, it surely would be a mother of all elections ever in Pakistan history...

The young generation will surely put all efforts to make our dream of new Pakistan come true !!

and do hope for the right man to win ...:tup: :pakistan:

^^^^^"Main ab bhee kehta hoon....Sirf Nawaz Sharif hee iss mulk ko Bacha saktay hain...!!"
Javed Hashmi after joining PTI..

How Hypocrites of him...!!! Their is no credibility of him right now...!!!

its not that Nawaz is ready to face Hashmi over a tv talk show, but its a news that PTI is planning to place Hashmi sahib against Nawaz sharif in the next elections from Lahore...

although enws piece is from a urdu newspaper, but if true, it surely would be a mother of all elections ever in Pakistan history...

The young generation will surely put all efforts to make our dream of new Pakistan come true !!

and do hope for the right man to win ...:tup: :pakistan:

May the right man(Javed hashmi) win!!! :pakistan:

^^^^^"Main ab bhee kehta hoon....Sirf Nawaz Sharif hee iss mulk ko Bacha saktay hain...!!"

Only one being hypocrite is YOU!!!!! Pura likho na agay kya kaha tha Hashmi Sahib ne . Yar tum abhi b Nawaz Sharif ko vote do gay or support karo gay? wow! C'mon . . . . . .

What a waste..A sure seat will be wasted ...

May the right man(Javed hashmi) win!!! :pakistan:

Yea... if nawaz sharif wins :D

Both of them are Feudal lords.
Both of them command immense wealth, land and power.
none of them have sacrificed any of those for the country.

May both of them rot in hell.
May the land of Pakistan be free from these monkeys
May the people be free and land reforms carried out.

Both of them are Feudal lords.
Both of them command immense wealth, land and power.
none of them have sacrificed any of those for the country.

May both of them rot in hell.
May the land of Pakistan be free from these monkeys
May the people be free and land reforms carried out.

mmmm Only your king Abdullah is good and Javed Hashmi is not?

Atleast have some shame while writing crap. No one has suffered for principles more than Javed Hashmi did.

mmmm Only your king Abdullah is good and Javed Hashmi is not?

Atleast have some shame while writing crap. No one has suffered for principles more than Javed Hashmi did.

Concentrate on matter at hand.
Javed Hashmi has huge wealth and land at his disposal.
he has worked without tiring to keep building that.

Has he sacrificed any thing ? .... unless you want to be eye washed with these drama of jails ... political jails which are more comfortable than hotel !

Concentrate on matter at hand.
Javed Hashmi has huge wealth and land at his disposal.
he has worked without tiring to keep building that.

Has he sacrificed any thing ? .... unless you want to be eye washed with these drama of jails ... political jails which are more comfortable than hotel !

What Nawaz sharif has done for the betterment of Pakistan even after becoming prime minister for two times and chief minister of punjab province two times? For the last 3-4 years, why opposition of PML-N didnt demanded accountability bill to be passed and why did they give free pass to PPP to rule with such corrupt practices? Major achievement of Nawaz sharif is what? Building Motor way? even in which corruption stories were echoed regularly all over pakistan? Or the Nuclear tests, which if Nawaz didn;t agree to do it, then military would had throw him out then.

Majority of fake degree holders belong to which party? Why Abid Sher ali was stopped by Your Nawaz Sharif to stop investigating fake degree issue? A party going to bring revolution with people who are dishonest? Whose party Anjam Aqeel belonged to? Show me on positive thing from 2008-2012 that PML-N has done to stop corruption looting or brought out any positive law regarding common mases in National Assembly? Give one good reason why we vote for PML-N in next election who will again bring fake degree holders back?

and for Salman108, i challenge you to bring one corruption allegation against Javed Hashmi.

What Nawaz sharif has done for the betterment of Pakistan even after becoming prime minister for two times and chief minister of punjab province two times? For the last 3-4 years, why opposition of PML-N didnt demanded accountability bill to be passed and why did they give free pass to PPP to rule with such corrupt practices? Major achievement of Nawaz sharif is what? Building Motor way? even in which corruption stories were echoed regularly all over pakistan? Or the Nuclear tests, which if Nawaz didn;t agree to do it, then military would had throw him out then.

Majority of fake degree holders belong to which party? Why Abid Sher ali was stopped by Your Nawaz Sharif to stop investigating fake degree issue? A party going to bring revolution with people who are dishonest? Whose party Anjam Aqeel belonged to? Show me on positive thing from 2008-2012 that PML-N has done to stop corruption looting or brought out any positive law regarding common mases in National Assembly? Give one good reason why we vote for PML-N in next election who will again bring fake degree holders back?

and for Salman108, i challenge you to bring one corruption allegation against Javed Hashmi.

Don't be emotional.
All i am saying is Hashmi is as bad as others; because they are all feudal lords.

As per my understanding Feudalism and Nationalism are two opposing factors.

hashmi is a good guy he never bowed to musharaf but n league didnt recognize him didnt give him anything even he held the party together when nawaz sharif wasnt even picking up any numbers from pakistan..... but yaar his credibility did take a shot he was an old muslim leaguey if one thing stood for him was loyalty now he joined pti it will just be looked like he was not loyal and if imran khan does the same he will join some other party making little difference between him and q league.... remember this part i sympathize with this man alot and hope that he earns what he deserved some gratitude bcz he was very loyal and i was shocked

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

calm down learn to take a little criticism on pti. there will be alot of finger pointing now he has taken all of those corrupt people

Javed Hashmi is respectable man and a good leader, what is nawaz shareef who cant even think for himself and needs people like ch nisar.

Javed Hashmi is respectable man and a good leader, what is nawaz shareef who cant even think for himself and needs people like ch nisar.

ofcourse he is an honest, humble, and a good politician, probably the best in experience... glad to have him over in PTI...

would love to spend my time working for him, if it comes down to it...

Back
Top Bottom