What's new

Has Pak. been sidelined by the Indo-Afgh. Strategic Agreement?

India will remain enough "in the picture" in Afghanistan to do in Pakistan what Pakistan has been doing to its east via its newfound proxies.

Can you provide any evidence of India's 'influence' in Afghanistan that can be used against Pakistan?

India has slowly consolidated its position internally and internationally to the point where it now holds distinct long term advantages. Adding Afghanistan as a thorn in Pakistan's backside will only help that process further.

Its funny that you are essentially accusing India of things that even the Indian government denies of doing. Please provide evidence for your claims. India is a non-factor in Afghanistan, & will not be involved in the end-game in Afghanistan.

Its funny that you are essentially accusing India of things that even the Indian government denies of doing.

Saying the truth is not always funny. Sometimes it hurts, I say it anyway. :D

Actually, TRUTH doesn't care, it is above all, including me.

Now can we please get back to the topic? Thanks.

We are on topic sir. I am asking you, where is your evidence that India can influence itself inside Afghanistan against Pakistan? Thanks.

Actually, TRUTH doesn't care, it is above all, including me.

Now can we please get back to the topic? Thanks.

Truth according to Mr Cheng, I bet you also believed there were WMD's in Iraq. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

We are on topic sir. I am asking you, where is your evidence that India can influence itself inside Afghanistan against Pakistan? Thanks.

How dare you ask for proof, is not it written that Mr Chengs word is the truth, is the law. 23/17.

So how many consulates does India have presently in Afghanistan, please remind me?

He knows because Mr C is indian, that's all. :)

My my, I admire your consistency in being WRONG! :D

Just how many consulates does any foreign country need in Afghanistan? Seriously.

Again, Mr Cheng is reiterating things that have been constantly denied by the Indians themselves.

Back
Top Bottom