What's new

Happy New Year !!! what is your plan for 31st december

Reaction score
First of all...wishing all of you a Happy and prosperous New year

happy-new-year-2011.gif

hey guys !! what are you planning for tomorrow. I am going to Cabana in bangalore.... will have lots of fun !! what about you people..

i was thinking to create this thread since many days but see lazy me - didn't find time to do so :cry:

Well I will hopefully be celebrating on TV and then go to sleep after watching a live transmission on TV.

Used to go to City of Westminster before but now I think I am tired going again n again. So hopefully will not be doing anything special

i was thinking to create this thread since many days but see lazy me - didn't find time to do so :cry:

Well I will hopefully be celebrating on TV and then go to sleep after watching a live transmission on TV.

Used to go to City of Westminster before but now I think I am tired going again n again. So hopefully will not be doing anything special
where are you currently zaki bhai ??

sleeping and sleeping we have no new year eid or whatever

Wish you all Happy and Prosperous New Year! hope 2010 is a peaceful year for us and Pakistan too.

My plan is to continue working on my website.

I registered ten mimutes ago. Happy New Year~

I am on vacation and I plan to sleep during daytime and do something special for the new year in the everyning.

Nothing much on new year.
As usual

Mein or mere Tanhaee ayashi marein gay.

Happy new year to from super falcon with love nothing special from me but we should not be happy becoz one year of our life has gone and we are near to our death by one more year

F bar is in Jalandhar,,,,,,,,,going there at around 10................might be coming on tv

Will pray to ALLAH to bless our country once again even though with our actions we dnt deserve it and have these blood sucking vampires installed on ur heads as our so called leaders.Pray for our better future as a nation....and after that its just another dayy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom