What's new

Happily joined PDF

RangeMaster

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam Alikum to all PDF members...!
After wandering peacefully on PDF since 2013 I found that without joining PDF I am nothing.
Joined a few days ago and now fallen prey to superiority complex of having the membership of an elite forum providing you all that stuff you should be aware of.
So....
Happily Joined Guys...:yahoo::yahoo:
And now some stuff about me,

(1) What are your interests?
Every thing about construction,skyscrappers,bridges.Defence news,mainly about Pakistan.A little bit of interest in my field (MBBS)
(2) What do you do?
Nothing special.Study,web surfing etc.
(3) How did you find us?
I am reading this forum since 2013.Back then I was searching for Pak Army pics and accidently found you.
(4) What is your profession?
Going to be a doctor.2 years left.
(5) Future plans?
Complete my studies, specialization,search for job,search for my bride and the list goes on...(

After wandering peacefully on PDF since 2013 I found that without joining PDF I am nothing.
Joined a few days ago and now fallen prey to superiority complex of having the membership of an elite forum providing you all that stuff you should be aware of.
So....

Every thing about construction,skyscrappers,bridges.Defence news,mainly about Pakistan.A little bit of interest in my field (MBBS)
(2) What do you do?
(3) How did you find us?
I am reading this forum since 2013.Back then I was searching for Pak Army pics and accidently found you.
(5) Future plans?
Complete my studies, specialization,search for job,search for my bride and the list goes on...(

Hope you'll have a great journey in life and PDF as well. :tup:

Welcome 2 PDF

So....

(2) What do you do?
(3) How did you find us?
(5) Future plans?

Welcome

Welcome brother and don't let the anti-Pakistanis on this forum hinder your studies. We'll handle them lol.

So....

(2) What do you do?
(3) How did you find us?
(5) Future plans?

Welcome to PDF.

My personal suggestion is pull "search for my bride" higher up your list.

Back
Top Bottom