What's new

Hamza Abbasi Interviews Hafiz Saeed

I ll take every word said in this video as true Bro . . just tell me one thing ?

if he hasn't done anything , , why the house arrest then ?

why the ban on JuD ? or LeT previously ?

Jaha aag hoti hai wahi dhuaan utthta hai :)

And why do u think enough evidences are not presented against him . ?

take Example of Azhar Masood . . do u really need any evidence to prove that he is a terrorist ?

his people including his younger brother if i am not wrong, hijacked a plane filled with 200+ civilians . . murdered one of them in cold blood, injured many and got him released.

what action have ur govt taken against him . .last i heard he is openly preaching in a grand madarsah in Bhagalpur.

if open secrets like azhar are roaming openly . .hafiz is no big deal either

Last edited:
I ll take every word said in this video as true Bro . . just tell me one thing ?

if he hasn't done anything , , why the house arrest then ?

why the ban on JuD ? or LeT previously ?

Jaha aag hoti hai wahi dhuaan utthta hai :)

And why do u think enough evidences are not presented against him . ?

take Example of Azhar Masood . . do u really need any evidence to prove that he is a terrorist ?

his people including his younger brother if i am not wrong, hijacked a plane filled with 200+ civilians . . murdered one of them in cold blood, injured many and got him released.

what action have ur govt taken against him . .last i heard he is openly preaching in a grand madarsah in Bhagalpur.

if open secrets like azhar are roaming openly . .hafiz is no big deal either

:laughcry:

:cray:

i just tagged you in the thread. i have no other intentions. why you shout at me, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:

:lol: A man who has masterminded Mumbai that took lives of 170 people including 25 Muslims. A man who is a designated terrorist by UN is a 'pious' man for someone who is a Bollywood reject

who is a Bollywood reject

:rofl::rofl:

Bro. he is the most prominent face of "no bollywood in Pakistan" campaign headed by Shaan Shahid. You should first research about this person before Posting this.

after your "this" comment i was wondering is this true ? so i googled "hamza ali abbasi rejected by bollywood movie director" .. and that's what i found.
each and every link pop-out was about "celebrities who rejected bollywood movies" and not the opposite.

check for your self.

https://www.google.com.pk/webhp?sou...za+ali+abbasi+rejected+by+bollywood+directors

BTW "we" are still open to be proved wrong. afterall, it will be an addition to my information. Please, feel free.

:lol: A man who has masterminded Mumbai that took lives of 170 people including 25 Muslims. A man who is a designated terrorist by UN is a 'pious' man for someone who is a Bollywood reject

It is sad that you do not consider the word 'ALLEGED'!

Saeed was not provided any opportunity to prove his innocence. He challenged the US Government to grant him a visa and that he would then fight his case in a US court. The US only wished to please Indians and so designated him a terrorist.

However, I lay much larger, if not all, blame on Government of Pakistan as they never bothered to defend Saeed at any forum. I mean either he is guilty, in which case they should prosecute him or hand him over to India to deal with accordingly, or defend him if he is innocent........keeping quite is considered an admission of guilt, it should be avoided at all costs in search of justice!

Back
Top Bottom