What's new

Hamas miscalculation?

if Israel eliminates Hamas bases in Gaza it would be a failure for Hamas. It remains to be seen if that happens. I have no first hand proof here. I always felt Israelis looked the other way while Hamas built their strength. I presume this was a political tactic to avoid serious negotiation at a 2-state solution
It won't be..
Hamas knows it can't win .

Going down with bang was worth the chance

Isrealis have clearly said they don't want the two state solution

Trump with hard negotiation was able to give the best case which is a joke to begin with

Isrealis have clearly said they don't want the two state solution

Trump with hard negotiation was able to give the best case which is a joke to begin with

So there isn't going to be two state solution
Hamas plan was to see it can create enough misery for world to do something

It failed..it under estimated the gay nature of Arab leaders

It was still the right move...
Had Hamas not done anything gaza would still have lost population slowly due to blockage and west bank would have still been slowly captured as it has been going for last 2 decades

As I said last attempt for losing side to do something

Hamas has turned the whole world against Israel. Are you guys seeing what's happening? It's a global revolution. Now Jewish Jake Tapper is attacking Elon Musk. They're losing it.

Whole world except Arabs

This was the b st opportunity for Arabs to act but they fucked it up again

The gay Jordan president could have atleast block the water and gay king Salman done something

In terms of material and resources, Hamas and the IDF have no match. However, Hamas breaks the pride of Israel that no one can even imagine. The UN speech by Netanyahu completely ignored Palestinian importance, so this is a do-or-die situation for Gaza. I believe what Hamas did with its large military force and huge budget, along with the soft image of Israel, completely destroyed and created so many enemies that Israel could not even imagine. Israel's survival is so costly that people ever think 10 times about living there.Hamas made a history in israel memories forever.

Egypt warned Israel days in advance about impending Hamas attack. I have a hard time believing Israel didn't know it was coming. Netanyahu is simply using the opportunity to re-occupy Gaza. I guarantee they're going to start building settlements soon.

It seems to me like people forget that hamas has never hide the fact that they are a radical militant group who public and stated aim is to destroy Israel and that they would NEVER RECOGNISE OR NEGOTIATE WITH ISRAEL and that their aim is to destroy them and claim back all the lost territory. It seems to me like people often forget this fact as well. So if some people think a negotiated settlement is the solution then Hamas is out of the picture and shouldn't even be considered in this regard .
Hamas stated aim is a military solution to the crisis. So if military solution is the goal then the current Israel Hamas war is the desired and reasonable aim. The only thing is that civilians have been collateral damage on both sides.
So people have to take their pick. Diplomatic solution which totally excludes militant groups like Hamas or military one who involves Hamas but favours Israel since they are by far the stronger side militarily.
It’s almost as if a population is caged, abused, had its children murdered and dehumanized in every way, that extremist elements would form amongst it.

Also it’s almost as if extremist groups like Hamas was secretly strengthened by Israel from its onset to divide Palestinian leadership and to discredit the Palestinian cause by creating the perfect boogeyman for Israel to never have to provide any concessions to come to the peace table.

I can guarantee you that if you did 1/100th of the evil the Zionists have committed against the Palestinian against American evangelical rednecks, just take away their beer and their guns let alone abusing their children or humiliating them, you’d have Christian terrorist groups 1000x more heinous than Hamas.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet
@Foinikas
@PakAlp @Falcon29 @ziaulislam @HAIDER
@xyx007
@Silicon0000 @aziqbal
@tower9 @YoucefZighoud
and all i could not mention.

Irrespective, Palestine has no power and Israel has ruined it in its lavish high arrogance.
This, the Last Complete Book warned about.

Quran said, Israel, you shall commit exceedingly high corruption with lavish arrogance and you shall be destroyed.

1st was fullfilled when Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar attacked and ruined Jerusalem in 597 BC.

This was also warned in Jeremiah 5:15-18. Quoted at the end.

2nd corruption is ongoing from 1948 and crossed all bounds of arrogance in 2023. This promise yet to commence.

Al-isra 17:4-8, And 104
وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي
الْأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا

And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Book: 'You shall do corruption in the earth twice, and you shall ascend exceeding high.
فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولَاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُوا خِلَالَ الدِّيَارِ ۚ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا

So, when the promise of the first of these came to pass, We sent against you servants of Ours, men of great might, and they went through the habitations, and it was a promise performed.

This was also warned in Jeremiah 5:15-18.

People of Israel,” declares the LORD, “I am bringing a distant nation against you— an ancient and enduring nation, a people whose language you do not know, whose speech you do not understand.

Their quivers are like an open grave; all of them are mighty warriors.

They will devour your harvests and food, devour your sons and daughters; they will devour your flocks and herds, devour your vines and fig trees. With the sword they will destroy the fortified cities in which you trust.

Yet, even in those days,” declares the LORD, “I will not destroy you completely. --->> points that isralite will persist for the commencement of the 2nd promise. Al-isra 17:104

واذا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا

When the prophecy of your second transgression will come to pass, sadness will cover your faces. They (your enemies) will enter the the mosque as they did the first time to bring about utter destruction.

Al-isra-17:104
وَقُلْنَا مِن بَعْدِهِ لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اسْكُنُوا الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ جِئْنَا بِكُمْ لَفِيفً
Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promiPalestine.
ear, We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd.

That shall be the END.
A Mix of isralite have been gathered in palestine.

Last edited:
@Hakikat ve Hikmet
@Foinikas
@PakAlp @Falcon29 @ziaulislam @HAIDER
@xyx007
@Silicon0000 @aziqbal

and all i could not mention.

Irrespective, Palestine has no power and Israel has ruined it in its lavish heightened arrogance.
This the Last Complete Book warned about.

Quran said, Israel, you shall commit exceedingly high corruption with lavish arrogance and you shall be destroyed.

1st was fullfilled when Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar attacked and ruined Jerusalem in 597 BC.

This was also warned in Jeremiah:515-18. Quoted at the end.

2nd corruption is ongoing from 1948 and crossed all bounds of arrogance in 2023. This promise yet to commence.

Al-isra 17:4-8, And 104
وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي
الْأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا

And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Book: 'You shall do corruption in the earth twice, and you shall ascend exceeding high.
فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولَاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُوا خِلَالَ الدِّيَارِ ۚ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولًا

So, when the promise of the first of these came to pass, We sent against you servants of Ours, men of great might, and they went through the habitations, and it was a promise performed.

This was also warned in Jeremiah:515-18.

People of Israel,” declares the LORD, “I am bringing a distant nation against you— an ancient and enduring nation, a people whose language you do not know, whose speech you do not understand.

Their quivers are like an open grave; all of them are mighty warriors.

They will devour your harvests and food, devour your sons and daughters; they will devour your flocks and herds, devour your vines and fig trees. With the sword they will destroy the fortified cities in which you trust.

Yet, even in those days,” declares the LORD, “I will not destroy you completely. --->> points that isralite will persist for the commencement of the 2nd promise. Al-isra 17:104

واذا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوءُوا وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُوا مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا

When the prophecy of your second transgression will come to pass, sadness will cover your faces. They (your enemies) will enter the the mosque as they did the first time to bring about utter destruction.

Al-isra-17:104
وَقُلْنَا مِن بَعْدِهِ لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اسْكُنُوا الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الْآخِرَةِ جِئْنَا بِكُمْ لَفِيفً
Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promiPalestine.
ear, We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd.

That shall be the END.
A Mix of isralite have been gathered in palestine.
What I have seen and what they did on this land ...non human did such atrocities to their host who gave them shelter... I mean Palestinian people gave them shelter when they were kicked out of Europe by the EUROPEANS and these Arabs showed no resistance.... But over the period of time so many small massacres surfaced, which were done against these local arabs done by Zionists "in the name of their religion "... but yes ....everyone sees an eminent big war in the coming years ...

Long term this could happen.
Israel exposed. There has been massive protests in USA, UK, EU countries, Muslim countries cannot dream.
...but at the moment Israel is killing gaza and hammas somewhere subterranean and I doubt they know what's going on the terrain.
According to the Turkish military analysts, Israil has already lost 100+ tanks, 600+ soldiers and 40b$s in this Gaza ops. How long can they continue?

It’s almost as if a population is caged, abused, had its children murdered and dehumanized in every way, that extremist elements would form amongst it.

Also it’s almost as if extremist groups like Hamas was secretly strengthened by Israel from its onset to divide Palestinian leadership and to discredit the Palestinian cause by creating the perfect boogeyman for Israel to never have to provide any concessions to come to the peace table.

I can guarantee you that if you did 1/100th of the evil the Zionists have committed against the Palestinian against American evangelical rednecks, just take away their beer and their guns let alone abusing their children or humiliating them, you’d have Christian terrorist groups 1000x more heinous than Hamas.
Yes the same way your CCP regime has dealt with the muslim Uygurs when Uygurs became radical and retaliated back after all your government's suppression as well isn't it? 😅 However CCP also had the upper military hand and they have been able to put them in their place and make them obey as well. The Uygur have no choice than to compromise and live under that kind of rule and re-"education camps". In life as I said before we can't always get everything we want. So compromises have to be made and yes you won't always get everything you want..just like the Uygurs have had to make do with what the CCP has implemented in their region. Many might not like it but they don't have a choice and they have to be realistic as nobody will come help them(despite Turkey and a very few Muslim countries that made noises).
So better be realistic and make do with what they have considering the huge imbalance of power between them and the Han led CCP regime and its military. In life Might/power makes Right, who is wrong or right is secondary and doesnt usually matter as much..else many regions and state will have their freedom and be independent today. Same way Palestinian have to come to terms with Israel and make do with what they can on the diplomatic table.😁

Yes the same way your CCP regime has dealt with the muslim Uygurs when Uygurs became radical and retaliated back after all your government's suppression as well isn't it? 😅 However CCP also had the upper military hand and they have been able to put them in their place and make them obey as well. The Uygur have no choice than to compromise and live under that kind of rule and re-"education camps". In life as I said before we can't always get everything we want. So compromises have to be made and yes you won't always get everything you want..just like the Uygurs have had to make do with what the CCP has implemented in their region. Many might not like it but they don't have a choice and they have to be realistic as nobody will come help them(despite Turkey and a very few Muslim countries that made noises).
So better be realistic and make do with what they have considering the huge imbalance of power between them and the Han led CCP regime and its military. In life Might/power makes Right, who is wrong or right is secondary and doesnt usually matter as much..else many regions and state will have their freedom and be independent today. Same way Palestinian have to come to terms with Israel and make do with what they can on the diplomatic table.😁
Yes you mean the mass fabricated CIA propaganda about a genocide with zero proof, zero videos of children being murdered, zero photos of Uyghur babies being blown to pieces, yet somehow a massive genocide occurred on a population 5x the size of Gaza? Or are you talking about the CIA funding of Uyghur terrorists? The fact that you think these two situations are in any way comparable just shows how disingenuous and malicious you are. One is an issue of separatism in a region that has been a continuous part of China since the 1600s and has been a part of every strong Chinese empire since 200 BC, while the other is a colonial settler state which has built an apartheid ethnostate on the bones of an existing nation.

Keep repeating those knee jerk ignorant fabricated narratives But the reality is that the west has built a fanciful propaganda regime on a mountain of lies and those lies are collapsing in front of our eyes just like how even in the west, populations are waking up to the undeniable horrors that the people of Gaza are living.

What If Hamas knows all this bound to happen against their action? What if they know no body will come to their support? What if they expecting even more intense response from Israel?
Yeah, that is a possibility too. Not visible right now, but might evolve as the time passes.

My only worry is massive toll on the civilians. They were dying earlier too, but this is catastrophic level.

Yes you mean the mass fabricated CIA propaganda about a genocide with zero proof, zero videos of children being murdered, zero photos of Uyghur babies being blown to pieces, yet somehow a massive genocide occurred on a population 5x the size of Gaza? Or are you talking about the CIA funding of Uyghur terrorists? The fact that you think these two situations are in any way comparable just shows how disingenuous and malicious you are. One is an issue of separatism in a region that has been a continuous part of China since the 1600s and has been a part of every strong Chinese empire since 200 BC, while the other is a colonial settler state which has built an apartheid ethnostate on the bones of an existing nation.

Keep repeating those knee jerk ignorant fabricated narratives But the reality is that the west has built a fanciful propaganda regime on a mountain of lies and those lies are collapsing in front of our eyes just like how even in the west, populations are waking up to the undeniable horrors that the people of Gaza are living.
Ahahah....I knew you will reject all accusations against your CCP regime treatment of the Muslim uygurs as propaganda like you always do 😆. The same way the Israeli government rejects all criticism against them as Propaganda by islamic radicals and their supporters. Lol i believe your CCP governments claims as much as I believe the Israeli governments claim. Lol Why should i believe one and not the other? You are not special or unique. 😆

Great another conspiracy theory. What are your other favourite ones? Mine are that 5G will kill us all, the lizard people, JFK. Jr is going to come back, the Earth is really flat and of course Elvis is still alive.

KFC chicken is partially made from car tires

Ahahah....I knew you will reject all accusations against your CCP regime treatment of the Muslim uygurs as propaganda like you always do 😆. The same way the Israeli government rejects all criticism against them as Propaganda by islamic radicals and their supporters. Lol i believe your CCP governments claims as much as I believe the Israeli governments claim. Lol Why should i believe one and not the other? You are not special or unique. 😆
Again the completely false equivalencies, it’s easy, one narrative has ZERO proof while the other is literally flooding the world every day with hundreds of children being murdered. But according to you, they are both equivalent.

You logical faculties are fucking amazing. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom