What's new

Half of the world's slaves are Indians.

LOL I know.....Indians are ashamed of letting the world know about their slave problem so they try to divert the attention on Pakistan.

Have you ever heard a term related to the Human psyche called 'Projection'

The same report that the OP has used to create this troll thread shows Pakistan worse than India on this parameter (slavery) itself :D

Pakistani members should really spend some time reading the content (apart from the headlines) before they start pounding the keyboard :)

Here's a view on the same report from Dawn.com

India, Pakistan have highest population of slaves in the world: report - DAWN.COM

so you proved your self wrong, india does have more then pakistan!! are you on crack or something? lol
do you what 1.3 perrcent of 1.2 billion is?

so you proved your self wrong, india does have more then pakistan!! are you on crack or something? lol

What are you trying to prove?

this means that both Pakistanis and Indians have to be less complacent about this issue

Pakistan is one position above us on this list in per capita or percentage terms. At least they have no right to rant.

The problem is that this survey treats household servants as slaves as well. This is certainly not the case in many places in India. Most of these people take up these jobs to get out of poverty and they do succeed. Many families treat them well too.

This is why the numbers in India are inflated. There is no slavery in India at least like the kind one saw in places like USA or South Africa till a few decades back.

No, household servants are not included in this; if that is what you call FORCED LABOR, then Indians are pretty sick.

Household servants, maids, etc. are present in large numbers all over the world. There is a difference between that and actually forcing someone to work for you.

A few decades back the US and South Africa had slavery? I think you mean 150 years ago.

Look around yourself and tell me who is free. Each individual on this planet earth is victim of modern slavery. It is only the category is different, some are the chaperons and some are mere shudars.

Mere bhai it's about proportion , percentages. Pakistan has a higher proportion of slaves compared to India by population according to the index.

Proportion - proportion
prəˈpɔːʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
a part, share, or number considered in comparative relation to a whole.
"the proportion of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is rising"
synonyms: part, portion, amount, quantity, bit, piece, percentage, section, segment, share, quota, division, fraction, measure More

^ For some of our Pakistani friends.

Look around yourself and tell me who is free. Each individual on this planet earth is victim of modern slavery. It is only the category is different, some are the chaperons and some are mere shudars.

Absolutely correct.

The biggest slaves in the world are corporate slaves . They are also forced to do these jobs in a closed cabin or cubicle. No one is free.

corporate%2Bslavery.jpg

:lol: ever heard of percentages? the concept that is used for comparing 2 entities with different sized bases .. Or did they leave that out in your Math class :woot:

btw, the same concept is used by walk free to rate Pakistan at number 3 (lower than India which is Number 4) on slavery index .. (Unless they left out comparing 2 integers as well in your math class :D)

:lol: ever heard of percentages? the concept that is used for comparing 2 entities with different sized bases .. Or did they leave that out in your Math class :woot:

btw, the same concept is used by walk free to rate Pakistan at number 3 (lower than India which is Number 4) on slavery index .. (Unless they left out comparing 2 integers as well in your math class :D)

Mere bhai it's about proportion , percentages. Pakistan has a higher proportion of slaves compared to India by population according to the index.

Proportion - proportion
prəˈpɔːʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
a part, share, or number considered in comparative relation to a whole.
"the proportion of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is rising"
synonyms: part, portion, amount, quantity, bit, piece, percentage, section, segment, share, quota, division, fraction, measure More

^ For some of our Pakistani friends.

Absolutely correct.

The biggest slaves in the world are corporate slaves . They are also forced to do these jobs in a closed cabin or cubicle. No one is free.

corporate%2Bslavery.jpg

how did you figure? if india has 1.3 percent and pakistan has 1.2 percent slaves out of our populations then how on earth does pakistan have more then india in any way?

i have heard of percentage but i believe you have forgotten lol, how the **** did you figure that 1.3 percent is less then 1.2 percent?

how did you figure? if india has 1.3 percent and pakistan has 1.2 percent slaves out of our populations then how on earth does pakistan have more then india in any way?

i have heard of percentage but i believe you have forgotten lol, how the **** did you figure that 1.3 percent is less then 1.2 percent?

Oh my god . Did you bother to read the report ?

http://cde.peru21.pe/doc/0/0/1/5/9/159661.pdf

Check Table 1 on page 6 of the report.

Also from BBC article-

BBC News - New global index exposes 'modern slavery' worldwide

Proportional ranking

Mauritania
Haiti
Pakistan
India
Nepal
Moldova
Benin
Ivory Coast
The Gambia
Gabon

People have been posting this since yesterday. All you need is basic research and a tiny little brain . That's all.

Oh my god . Did you bother to read the report ?

http://cde.peru21.pe/doc/0/0/1/5/9/159661.pdf

Check Table 1 on page 6 of the report.

Also from BBC article-

BBC News - New global index exposes 'modern slavery' worldwide

Proportional ranking

Mauritania
Haiti
Pakistan
India
Nepal
Moldova
Benin
Ivory Coast
The Gambia
Gabon

People have been posting this since yesterday. All you need is basic research and a tiny little brain . That's all.

you better read that again, that takes into account pretty much all crimes like human trafficking, child marriages ect.
but when it comes to slavery hands down india is the worst.

As per the law of our land, slavery is not legal or not allowed.....so if I take the best case scenario, India has given a freedom to 1.237 billion people on this earth, that they cant be slaved!!!

I don't think slavery prevails in India anymore, may be westerns call domestic help that we employ as Slave but when they do the same it is called as employed servant...what an irony!!

you better read that again, that takes into account pretty much all crimes like human trafficking, child marriages ect.
but when it comes to slavery hands down india is the worst.

Oh my God. how thick can one get ?

Slavery includes human trafficking and child marriages etc. according to the definition in the report. These are the parametres they have used to come out with this slavery index.

Are you really this dumb or are you just pretending for the sake of argument ?

Oh my God. how thick can one get ?

Slavery includes human trafficking and child marriages etc. according to the definition in the report. These are the parametres they have used to come out with this slavery index.

Are you really this dumb or are you just pretending for the sake of argument ?

well well well :omghaha:
slav·er·y (slv-r, slvr)
n. pl. slav·er·ies
1. The state of one bound in servitude as the property of a slaveholder or household.
a. The practice of owning slaves.
b. A mode of production in which slaves constitute the principal work force.
3. The condition of being subject or addicted to a specified influence.
4. A condition of hard work and subjection: wage slavery.

did you make your own "indian" version of slavery?
you indians are real pieces of work you know lol.
i hope every indian isnt as stupid as you
how ever i know every indian is a liar, you people lie and twist things to try and prove your selfs correct.

That's so disgusting if the news is true. Why goverments isn't doing anything for them

Too bad it didn't count the mullah's slaves too, some pdf members will come under that me thinks...:pop:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom