What's new

Half of the world's slaves are Indians.

instead of actually stating facts they start saying pakistan is worse with out any proof lol. pathetic yindoo mentality.

LOL I know.....Indians are ashamed of letting the world know about their slave problem so they try to divert the attention on Pakistan.

Half of the worlds slaves are Indians? How the Fck did you come out with that TOPIC.. The conditions are Slave like and not Slaves.. There is an absolute difference. MODS please close down this thread..
Could you explain:Slave like and slave?

This is a large forum it's often not easy to know which topics have been covered and which have not been. The actions of people on this aspect are themselves tragic.

its not ! What was funny was pakistanis opening not one but multiple threads about it when already one exists right on top of the central-asia section !

Actually no.

Indians have been slaves for 1200 years by Muslims....

Indians have been slaves for 1200 years by Muslims....

And Muslim nations carved out today are the result of European colonia powers.

If anyone should brag, it's them.

But even then, in the British, French empires the majority of local population actually lived in poverty during the 19th century to early 20th century.

Just because a handful of dynaties interbred and jealusly guarded their power doesn't mean the whole community is in charge.

But even then, in the British, French empires the majority of local population actually lived in poverty during the 19th century to early 20th century.

Just because a handful of dynaties interbred and jealusly guarded their power doesn't mean the whole community is in charge.

France/Spain/Italy/Greece/Romania/the Baltics have its borders because of Islamic powers.

India also.

You're so pretty Ravi. <3
How come nobody hit on you before? Kabhi ao na naswarville...

France/Spain/Italy/Greece/Romania/the Baltics have its borders because of Islamic powers.

India also.

I would argue the british has had far more impact on India in terms of the future.

I am conversing with you in the internet by english because of the british. Our political system, legal system, bureaucracy was created because of the British.

You're so pretty Ravi. <3
How come nobody hit on you before? Kabhi ao na naswarville...

I am a guy.

I just like posting beautiful women inmy avatar

I am a guy.

I just like posting beautiful women inmy avatar

crying-baby.jpg

spot on nair chetta!
@Icewolf: I would agree with Ravi Nair that European Colonial powers had the most important role in bringing the world into its present form. Also,a 1200 years ago,a India meant the entire south asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell did you not know Ravi Nair is an Indian Male name.

In the southern state of Kerala in India it is fairly ubiquitous.

But here's a consolation

36036839MonicaBellucci_(3).jpg

post the stats please its usually indian bs.

The same report that the OP has used to create this troll thread shows Pakistan worse than India on this parameter (slavery) itself :D

Pakistani members should really spend some time reading the content (apart from the headlines) before they start pounding the keyboard :)

Here's a view on the same report from Dawn.com

India, Pakistan have highest population of slaves in the world: report - DAWN.COM

According to estimates by the WFF report, over 1.2 per cent of the Pakistani population is enforced into in some form of slavery.

In India, this percentage rests somewhere around 1.13 per cent, while in China it is about 0.22 per cent.

The index also ranks countries on a slavery prevalence rating based on factors including ratio to country population.

Mauritania and Haiti rank among the countries with the highest prevalence of modern slavery. An estimated 4 per cent of West African nation Mauritania’s population is living in some form of slavery.

Pakistan and India follow the list, ranked third and fourth respectively on prevalence of slavery.

Back
Top Bottom