What's new

Hakimullah Mehsud hands former PML-N MNA list of Taliban prisoners

I have already mentioned the infrastructure of TTP in my report earlier..The Echidna of terrorism|PART 2..browse forum,and you will find it.

Mine is on their economic front and its relation to their working.

TTP will be calling the next cabinet meeting and might approve the next CJ and COAS at this rate.

Khuda Hafiz Pakistan

Spot on dear brother,spot on,shabash cheetay,very well said,now you sound like JTT to me,keep it up my friend.
However,I would beg to differ with you on one point,that we should suppose to give talibans a chance.
We have to realize that we cannot bring changes to TTP's monsterous designs,it is now a cesspit of terror and brutality with endless bounderies.
We have to admit that our civil regime is lost in labyrinth of confusion right now,that either they should have peace talks or wage war,what I represent you all a new proposal:

-We know that we can't eliminate TTP by using current staregies as you @Luftwaffe and some more members persist that is, to continue peace talks while I @Secur and other believe to eliminate them completely due to aggressive and selfish,brutal attitude of TTP.

The clash point is:
-If we make peace deal,then it will regroup and attack on us again.
-If we wage war,then they will multiply more.

So,we need to make more critical approach:
As in my earlier reports,we have discussed the infrastructure of TTP,we know very well,that TTP shares 'men power' with other organizations and thus it is also influenced by the concept of Ibn e Taymmiah and deobandi school of thought,that is to wage aggressive war even against those who support the kafirana system:
Thus let us divide TTP into two categories:

-The aggressive category ie Fazullah group etc
-The peace seeking category ie Mehsud group etc
thus,we must make deal with peace seeking groups while wage full war against aggressive group,remember while making deal we must keep a condition,that TTP will not keep relations with those groups who are waging war against them,if they deny,then we will launch decisive operation against them too,on the other hand,we must refrain US from drone strikes and to keep US in pressure,we must make some good deals with Russia and Iran.

You think TTP is brain-dead who wont be able to read into your schemes of dividing them first and then defeating each group one by one?
They would never give up on fazlullah. Even though they had differences with mangal bagh, they reached to his rescue in recent tirah operation. Your simple tactic wont work, after decade long war with army, they are not vulnerable to these kind of tricks.
ISI never sit idle, their efforts were to create misunderstanding between various factions, prevent all groups to become one, to keep TTP, maulvi nazir and hafiz gul bahadur divied, to kill their leadership through drones by providing info to CIA etc. It worked in the beggining but TTP of today is much more immune to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think TTP is brain-dead who wont be able to read into your schemes of dividing them first and then defeating each group one by one?
They would never give up on fazlullah. Even though that had differences with mangal bagh, they reach to his rescue in recent tirah operation. Your simple tactic wont work, after decade long war with army, they are not vulnerable to these kind of tricks.

Wah! When I was saying same things then you all were not listening,now you have answered it for yourself,just as I wanted you to speak.
I have already said,that TTP cannot be changed,we cannot mold it,but you were speaking of peace deal my friend,see now,you yourself admit that we cannot mold them,break them since you consider it as their smartness while I consider it as their flexionless behaviour.
That is why I have already suggessted if not,then wage full war against them and you have just approved it for yourself.;)

They would never give up on fazlullah. Even though that had differences with mangal bagh, they reach to his rescue in recent tirah operation. Your simple tactic wont work, after decade long war with army, they are not vulnerable to these kind of tricks.

we know how clever they are, just open up your mind & say yes to full option army opreation on them, then see ground forces pushing these stupid geniouses into a boxed situation, rest is with F-16,S FIRING GUIDDED on them, then you ill know how celever they are?
they are only clever in cowrdly acted terrorism, & in running away like rats?
we saw them in swaat?
Islamic preachers killed in Pakistan mosque attack - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWire
here we are talking, disscussing to bow ourselves, on thier demands?
some of making them alliens, which cant fight with a hidden agenda?

We offer TTP talks and they reciprocate by slaying a general officer but we remain resolute and continue sticking around an invaluable offer. Surely, we deserve a kudos, don't we?

Wah! When I was saying same things then you all were not listening,now you have answered it for yourself,just as I wanted you to speak.
I have already said,that TTP cannot be changed,we cannot mold it,but you were speaking of peace deal my friend,see now,you yourself admit that we cannot mold them,break them since you consider it as their smartness while I consider it as their flexionless behaviour.
That is why I have already suggessted if not,then wage full war against them and you have just approved it for yourself.;)

I didnt say any where that they are inflexible to sincere efforts for peace talks.....its just that they are wary of army/ISI which was never sincere in peace deals, broke it and relied on plots and schemes to weaken TTP rather than solving the matter through peace...TTP has every reason to distrust secular faujis and secular political parties.....on the other hand they have shown flexibility for right wing parties and are trusting peace process led by them.

I think we should not be dismissive of any political point of view but we need to come up with a consensus when it comes to fighting the Talibs. Let's deliberate, test what each party says but we should not be divided amongst ourselves. As a nation if we believe that we can exist peacefully with the Talibs and allow them to use our nation to be infiltrated and be used by them, then fine. If we think that we should destroy them and that too sensibly, mind you, not in the cover of the night. The revelation of the operation and our success will be good to build up credibility as @Pak-one points out. See, if our Pakhtun brethren have a problem so do we: it's their houses that come in the cross-fire, not ours in Lahore and Karachi (blame a certain party for that). So once it's in your backyard things change and we need to respect that.

Personally, I would love to grab a gun with @Armstrong, @Secur, invitation's open for you too, and go hunting these bloody cowards but I would then expect Pak-one to appreciate us or perhaps join us and not tell us that we're making things worse, see, we'd be fighting for us and for him, he's Pakistan as much as I am this dismission that @Slav Defence offers is not at all helpful. Yes, we are divided but we can only fight them as ONE. So let's reach a consensus rather than forget each other.

Those are my two cents on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are criminals and do not have right to demand. They have to surrender unconditionally and after that if Govt of Pakistan considers to be little lenient that is something else. They have to first accept writ of law. All those who think we should go to negotiation table with their demand already in place will not do any service to this country and histroy will write their name among the list of traitors.

Back
Top Bottom