What's new

Hair loss

I shaved it, no more fuss of combing over from left to right, no wind issues...and she says it looks sexy...lol

If i had a normal round skull pff i would do shave long agooooooooo!!!!!!!

But its better like this otherwise i would be to handsome and would make probably bad sins :P

If i had a normal round skull pff i would do shave long agooooooooo!!!!!!!

But its better like this otherwise i would be to handsome and would make probably bad sins :P

That is a very good tid bit. There is a small minority of people with oval heads. No shaving could save them from that much. I am in that minority. Well its not oval but there is a dent on the right back of my skull. And I actually love to shave my head and grow my beard but unfortunately my significant other and son call it a crater. Blame your mother for not taking care of you when you were born. There are head rounding techniques and positions that you use when they are sleeping for the "crater" not to happen. Mine is not that visible or bad but some have it real horrible.

That is a very good tid bit. There is a small minority of people with oval heads. No shaving could save them from that much. I am in that minority. Well its not oval but there is a dent on the right back of my skull. And I actually love to shave my head and grow my beard but unfortunately my significant other and son call it a crater. Blame your mother for not taking care of you when you were born. There are head rounding techniques and positions that you use when they are sleeping for the "crater" not to happen. Mine is not that visible or bad but some have it real horrible.

Hehehehe....Awww...give her a break..the damage is done! :P

hair-loss-treatment.jpg

she can help u sir

534204.jpg

I've seen her on TV. Isn't she a chef?

My uncle's friend got a hair transplant. I'll keep you posted big boy.

matthew%20mcconaughey%20hair%20transplant.jpg

Some celeb results. This really seems to be effective. All depends if you want to shell out the 5000+ USD. In 10+ years it'll get cheaper.

It basically takes some of the hair in the back that never goes away and puts it in the front. It's permanent , but you should do research and find a good surgeon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's a before and after of Killuminati. If he finds a good doc. :lol:

When I was in High School I made a huge mistake of applying gel on my hair almost everyday before going to school. I'm almost 30 and I have lost a lot of hair. It's just so depressing.

Say NO to hair gel.

You can have it back. It depends if you want to spend the money!!

You're about see some funny, but cool sh*t...... Hair tattoo.....

ht_before_after_hair_tattoo_nt_120530_wmain.jpg

:((((((((......

I know that feel brah.... My brother always had curly hair so whenever someone say "You don't look like your bro" in a subtle way to see he is better looking I always reply "but I have better hair ;)"... Now it appears my ability to say that is disappearing...

alopecia androgenetica.... Damn you my silent dormant nemesis..... Damn Youuuuuuuuuu.

Propecia and other big name meds inhibit DHT production. However they do have side effects (can make you inpotent which would defeat the whole purpose).

I never tried any of the big name ones for that reason, but from the more natural drugs that I have tried, the only one that has every worked for me has been Saw Palmetto. This is actually not very expensive and it's over the counter. Make sure you get one that is at least 400-500 mg. I think it's better if you even go higher but for me the 500 mg is fine.

Also drink green tea. It seriously works. I'm a big tea drinker so for me the switch from black to green tea wasn't hard.

I see what you're saying, but the big name drugs are a google search away anyway. Propecia and Rogaine have commercials on TV, but I don't think they're over-the-counter so he would have to see a doctor first even if he decides that. I wouldn't recommend it with all the side effects.

My opinion: male patter hair loss is about genetics and it can't be stopped, BUT it can be delayed.
sltn: good diet (cut the sugar and alcohol), 7-8 hrs of sleep min, and natural meds like saw palmetto. Add vitamins if you like. And green tea (we're all tea drinkers so might as well drink the type that's all benefits).

How’s the Saw palmetto holding up? I think I might be losing my hair but not 100% sure.

How’s the Saw palmetto holding up? I think I might be losing my hair but not 100% sure.
Holy fucking **** that was an old post. I don't even remember posting that. I stopped using saw palmetto a while ago. Been using generic finasteride for about a year now. Believe it or not saw palmetto started giving me low libido after a while. I don't know if it was just in my head or what, but I stopped using it regardless. A year on finasteride now and no adverse effects to report.

I do feel like when I stop the drug, my hair loss increases, but I also like knowing that I'm doing something about it, so I keep taking it. If you're not sure, don't take medication. You have to be sure about it first and make sure you do the research and understand the side effects. If you do have side effects, you should know that once you stop taking the meds, the side effects go away, granted that you don't keep taking the drug once the side effects show up.

All these drugs inhibit di-hydro testosterone (DHT). DHT coupled with the hair loss gene equal hair loss. About 15% of every male's testosterone is in the form of DHT and by taking DHT inhibitors, you convert some of your DHT back to testosterone, thus slowing your hair loss. So the drugs are indeed effecting your hormones and you must understand exactly what you're doing and what the possible side effects are. This way, if you do show side effects, you can stop taking it immediately.

Holy fucking **** that was an old post. I don't even remember posting that. I stopped using saw palmetto a while ago. Been using generic finasteride for about a year now. Believe it or not saw palmetto started giving me low libido after a while. I don't know if it was just in my head or what, but I stopped using it regardless. A year on finasteride now and no adverse effects to report.

I do feel like when I stop the drug, my hair loss increases, but I also like knowing that I'm doing something about it, so I keep taking it. If you're not sure, don't take medication. You have to be sure about it first and make sure you do the research and understand the side effects. If you do have side effects, you should know that once you stop taking the meds, the side effects go away, granted that you don't keep taking the drug once the side effects show up.

All these drugs inhibit di-hydro testosterone (DHT). DHT coupled with the hair loss gene equal hair loss. About 15% of every male's testosterone is in the form of DHT and by taking DHT inhibitors, you convert some of your DHT back to testosterone, thus slowing your hair loss. So the drugs are indeed effecting your hormones and you must understand exactly what you're doing and what the possible side effects are. This way, if you do show side effects, you can stop taking it immediately.

If my shedding persists I will definitely try saw palmetto or finasteride. Hopefully I don’t get any of those nasty side effects

Anyway thanks for the reply

Back
Top Bottom