What's new

Hair loss

So, who has hair loss and what you doing about it?
Make more money... Covers everything. Just like a red sports car can be an extension of your d***, a fat-a*s bank balance works like a cloak :D

Induldge yourself.

Get a overflow pool.
Get a bentley.
Get a lear-jet.

To name a few... You'll get more tail than a guy with full carpet on head :P

Zakii, very bad idea, i mean the feu and the meds (70% get you impotent)!!!!! Just wait couple of years, new stem-cells therapies on the way :)
I think it is recommended to get yourself bald in order to get rid of this issue. You won't have to spend so much money on your hair then.

But if you are rich and want a hair treatment then may be this is good for you

Regaine Extra Strength For Men - 3 Month Supply (Contains Minoxidil), Hair Loss Treatment Products

I am also losing hair very quickly but not using any treatment but this is recommended by a lot of people

I think it is recommended to get yourself bald in order to get rid of this issue. You won't have to spend so much money on your hair then.

But if you are rich and want a hair treatment then may be this is good for you

Regaine Extra Strength For Men - 3 Month Supply (Contains Minoxidil), Hair Loss Treatment Products

I am also losing hair very quickly but not using any treatment but this is recommended by a lot of people

Yes but that is pretty expensive.. I am not 100% bald but my hair is last 2 years very thin and you can see my skin.

Zakii, very bad idea, i mean the feu and the meds (70% get you impotent)!!!!! Just wait couple of years, new stem-cells therapies on the way :)

:O !!!! What does these cells?

you have hair loss??? :lol:

Not funny bro..

Yes but that is pretty expensive.. I am not 100% bald but my hair is last 2 years very thin and you can see my skin.

:O !!!! What does these cells?
Buddy, nothing to worry about. Are you tall? If you're then the thinning hair is irrelevant even!

i have hairloss in the winters, i mean real bad hairloss(made me cry as i am only 19). because i come from a very hot country and right now staying in canada which is too cold. i guess my hair cant adjust. so my doctor told me u have vitamin d deficiency. i had vitamin d for 4 months costs only 10 doll. i swear to god i have never had better hair. plese take vitamin d if u get periodic hairloss. if u have male pattern hairloss then u cant do anything about it. u can just wait until u have a shiny bald head.

May be, whatever people recommends this are mostly married so may be they have already proven their worth and no longer cares about it :lol:

I have lost some hair but plenty of more to lose before I am serious about it

are you this guy :lol::lol::lol:

Eustace.jpg

sorry man cant just hold up

I'm single, and my score is in higher three figures. Who gives a damn. Be charming and rich, that's it!
May be, whatever people recommends this are mostly married so may be they have already proven their worth and no longer cares about it :lol:

I have lost some hair but plenty of more to lose before I am serious about it

i have hairloss in the winters, i mean real bad hairloss(made me cry as i am only 19). because i come from a very hot country and right now staying in canada which is too cold. i guess my hair cant adjust. so my doctor told me u have vitamin d deficiency. i had vitamin d for 4 months costs only 10 doll. i swear to god i have never had better hair. plese take vitamin d if u get periodic hairloss. if u have male pattern hairloss then u cant do anything about it. u can just wait until u have a shiny bald head.

:P :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom