What's new

Hafiz saeed,s story

What is the meaning of substantial portion? Ahmadis were around 1% and they were not spared from massacre either.
The Ahmadis in pre preparation Gurdaspur were a large and powerful community. They were amongst the most educated and well organised Punjabi Muslims and took a very active role in the Pakistan movement and even in the promotion of the Urdu language. On the other hand Maulana Muadudi who created Jamat i Islami movement opposed Pakistan. It's ironic how Ahmadis who were at the forefront in organizing Punjabi Muslims in large parts of Majha and Doaba regions to support the Pakistan movement were later declared non Muslims under the pressure of Jamat e Islami led by Maududi who had opposed the Pakistan movement.

I've been to Qadian a few times since I have relatives there. There is still an ahmadi community present there and they have their large Jalsa celebrated every winter. Ahmadis from all over the world flock to Qadian at the time. From my experience they are a community with many good qualities. Very friendly people.

The Ahmadis in pre preparation Gurdaspur were a large and powerful community. They were amongst the most educated and well organised Punjabi Muslims and took a very active role in the Pakistan movement and even in the promotion of the Urdu language. On the other hand Maulana Muadudi who created Jamat i Islami movement opposed Pakistan. It's ironic how Ahmadis who were at the forefront in organizing Punjabi Muslims in large parts of Majha and Doaba regions to support the Pakistan movement were later declared non Muslims under the pressure of Jamat e Islami led by Maududi who had opposed the Pakistan movement.

I've been to Qadian a few times since I have relatives there. There is still an ahmadi community present there and they have their large Jalsa celebrated every winter. Ahmadis from all over the world flock to Qadian at the time. From my experience they are a community with many good qualities. Very friendly people.

Only in Gurdaspur yes but not overall in east Punjab. I have many good Ahmadiya friends, on religious matter i have differences with them but i am against declaring them non-Muslims - It's not the duty of state to decide the religion of people nor God have authorized mullahs to decided who will go into heaven or hell. Nobody can deny their significant contribution & sacrifices for Pakistan and imo they have more right over Pakistan than Jamat-e-Harami who first opposed Pakistan and declared Quaid-e-Azam Kafir-e-Azam, and when we succeeded in getting country despite their back stabbing they became thaikedar of Pakistan, influenced the constitution to discriminate minorities and now want to bring Taliban and their shariah.

@Zarvan
Do you honestly believe that LeT and Hafiz Saeed are wrongly blamed?
In Mumbai attacks yes and in attacks on your troops and Military in Kashmir no and I support those attacks on your military in Kashmir fully from my heart and soul

In Mumbai attacks yes and in attacks on your troops and Military in Kashmir no and I support those attacks on your military in Kashmir fully from my heart and soul
And you also support TTP attacks on your own army from heart and soul :laughcry:

And you also support TTP attacks on your own army from heart and soul :laughcry:
No but when I hear hunting down of Indian soldiers either by Pakistan Army or so called Militants for me its party time okay now laugh as much as you can

No but when I hear hunting down of Indian soldiers either by Pakistan Army or so called Militants for me its party time okay now laugh as much as you can
I also know you have a party time when TTP beheads your troops :laughcry:

Kashmir is a messy affair that is getting messier by the day. So let's keep it out.
Why do you think David Headley confessed his and LeT's involvement? And what do you think these are, conspiracies against the innocent?

Lashkar founder Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab | NDTV.com

Lashkar-e-Taiba | Mapping Militant Organizations

BBC News - Wikileaks: Mumbai accused 'directs terror from jail'

Accept this my friend. terrorists are terrorists. They have no religion and no country.

Back
Top Bottom