What's new

Hafiz saeed,s story

Its a story of every Punjabi immigrant.
I heard almost same from my grandfather/mother and aunts.
My grand father had mills in India, and when he came to Pakistan, he didn't had any skill to make living, hence he started from scratch.
Same here. My mother was born in Sialkot and the family had to move to India leaving huge properties behind. They had to start from scratch in India. She tells me stories of the great days in Pakistan. And the partition screwed it all up!

there were only some ahmadis in pathankot area of gurdaspur and they wanted to be a part of pakistan,that is why most of them migrated to pakistan,and i am not against ahmadis.

what about advani the destroyer of babari mosque.

don,t you listen what he said,ahmadis weren,t spared from the massacre and they were only present in pathankot area,but they wanted to join pakistan at that time

what about Advani? what about mohammad the destroyer of idols in kaaba?

there were only some ahmadis in pathankot area of gurdaspur and they wanted to be a part of pakistan,that is why most of them migrated to pakistan,and i am not against ahmadis.

what about advani the destroyer of babari mosque.

don,t you listen what he said,ahmadis weren,t spared from the massacre and they were only present in pathankot area,but they wanted to join pakistan at that time
What about Nadir Shah , the destroyer of Somnath temple ?

What about Nadir Shah , the destroyer of Somnath temple ?
from where did nadir shah came in this topic:offpost:

what about Advani? what about mohammad the destroyer of idols in kaaba?
he destroyed them because all the kafirs peacefully converted to islam after conquest of makkah,no one cared about those idols anymore.and please this is off topic.:offpost::offtopic:

Same here. My mother was born in Sialkot and the family had to move to India leaving huge properties behind. They had to start from scratch in India. She tells me stories of the great days in Pakistan. And the partition screwed it all up!
my grandfather was born in jammu and he also had grest property there,but partition screwed that up to.

from where did nadir shah came in this topic:offpost:

he destroyed them because all the kafirs peacefully converted to islam after conquest of makkah,no one cared about those idols anymore.and please this is off topic.:offpost::offtopic:

Babri masjid was not used by anyone for centuries and it was built on top a temple like most old mosques in india.

I was pointing to hypocrisy, considering Ahmedis as non-Muslims and then grumbling about Muslim majority of Gurdaspur by counting Ahmedias as Muslims. Qadian the religious centre of Ahmedis was also in Gurdaspur.
hypocrisy is off topic,we will discuss it some time later,and at that time ahmadis choice was also pakistan...

Babri masjid was not used by anyone for centuries and it was built on top a temple like most old mosques in india.
again:offpost:.

but they wanted to join pakistan
but they were non muslims.. so it doesn't matter who they wanted to join.if Christians wanted to join Pakistan, they have no say either.. this is only between hindus and Sikhs on one side and muslims on other.
there were many hindus who stayed back in Pak. similarly these ahmadis were free to chose where to live.

No offense to anyone but an ex-student of mine - a Shia used to have this (ridiculous?) plan -

Send all interested Shia, Ahmedi, Hindus of Pakistan to India in return for the same number of Sunnis from India. As if it was that simple :)

u should learn first...i said the fact.

Check your eyesight

Where i said Hindus were involved? It was mainly between Muslims & Sikhs. I just stated the fact that congress decision of disarming Muslims Police officers worsen already out of control situation.

What Pakistani did with Indian that time...Do you have any idea...????... If you will use weapon ...Don expect rose garland from other side.[/quote

Its not about numbers.Had Modi killed 20 people, I would have said-hang him.

But, it all comes down to- Did he kill people?? The Supreme Court of India has said "he did not."

High court in Pakistan cleared Haifz saeed of any crime

Back
Top Bottom