What's new

Hafiz saeed,s story

What is the meaning of substantial portion? Ahmadis were around 1% and they were not spared from massacre either.

Qadian (Punjabi: ਕ਼ਾਦੀਆਨ (Gurmukhi), قادیان (Shahmukhi); Hindi: क़ादीयान, IPA: [qaːd̪iːˈaːn]) is a 4th largest town and a municipal council in Gurdaspur District, north-east of Amritsar, situated 18 kilometres (11 mi) north-east of Batala city in the state of Punjab, India. Qadian is perhaps best known as the birthplace of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.

They were probably more than 1%. And yes they also suffered the massacres. I was just saying that if you now consider them as non-muslims then you should have no qualms about Gurdaspur going to India, just saying :what:

Terrorist are those who mass murdered Muslims when migrating to Pakistan and also attacked Pakistan in 65 and broke Pakistan in 71 but we haven't forgotten any of our martyr and we would take revenge

the terrorists you are talking about was a part of a mob that killed the muslims,everyone was not involved,i was not involved
so whom will you kill to take the revenge

again in the same point you are biased,like muslims......sikhs and hindus were also killed.........but we arent looking for revenge
partition wasnt a good thing for us even..........

the second point......the wars........all those wars were started by your govt.............we didnt start them........if you want to take revenge then go kill them

Where i said Hindus were involved? It was mainly between Muslims & Sikhs. I just stated the fact that congress decision of disarming Muslims Police officers worsen already out of control situation.

What Pakistani did with Indian that time...Do you have any idea...????... If you will use weapon ...Don expect rose garland from other side.

the terrorists you are talking about was a part of a mob that killed the muslims,everyone was not involved,i was not involved
so whom will you kill to take the revenge

again in the same point you are biased,like muslims......sikhs and hindus were also killed.........but we arent looking for revenge
partition wasnt a good thing for us even..........

the second point......the wars........all those wars were started by your govt.............we didnt start them........if you want to take revenge then go kill them
71,84 started by our govt?? and 99 was because of 84... u captured siachen and we did the same in kargil in 99 so what is ur point??

Terrorist are those who mass murdered Muslims when migrating to Pakistan and also attacked Pakistan in 65 and broke Pakistan in 71 but we haven't forgotten any of our martyr and we would take revenge

you must have forget that Pakistan army just started hunting season for you & your talibuddies ... first you have to run for your life from them then think about taking revange ...

71,84 started by our govt?? and 99 was because of 84... u captured siachen and we did the same in kargil in 99 so what is ur point??

siachen wasnt a part of Pakistan.....but kargil was
i can say the same that 1971 was bcoz of 48,65.........

my point is he is asking for revenge.......but the thing is we arent responsible for any..........even if you accuse 71 was bcoz of us,the also we didnt killed or tortured ur 90k soldiers..............so,there is no point of revenge

you must have forget that Pakistan army just started hunting season for you & your talibuddies ... first you have to run for your life from them then think about taking revange ...
Don't worry Pakistan Army and these Jihadis have same policy when it comes to Indians they more you hunt the better it is

Don't worry Pakistan Army and these Jihadis have same policy when it comes to Indians they more you hunt the better it is

Indian army knows very well how to handle the threat of Pak army & how to play with your tallibudies... we every day play bushkashi with them ..

siachen wasnt a part of Pakistan.....but kargil was
i can say the same that 1971 was bcoz of 48,65.........

my point is he is asking for revenge.......but the thing is we arent responsible for any..........even if you accuse 71 was bcoz of us,the also we didnt killed or tortured ur 90k soldiers..............so,there is no point of revenge
siachen is not part of Pakistan?? how?? similarly kargil is not part of India its Part of kashmir so we did the same because there is no international border its just a line of control nothing else

Qadian (Punjabi: ਕ਼ਾਦੀਆਨ (Gurmukhi), قادیان (Shahmukhi); Hindi: क़ादीयान, IPA: [qaːd̪iːˈaːn]) is a 4th largest town and a municipal council in Gurdaspur District, north-east of Amritsar, situated 18 kilometres (11 mi) north-east of Batala city in the state of Punjab, India. Qadian is perhaps best known as the birthplace of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.

They were probably more than 1%. And yes they also suffered the massacres. I was just saying that if you now consider them as non-muslims then you should have no qualms about Gurdaspur going to India, just saying :what:

Pakistan took entire Lahore leaving nothing for East Punjab, Lahore can't just be treated as a case of mere Muslim majority as it was the capital with business dominated by non-Muslims and it was compensated by giving Gurdaspur to India.

siachen is not part of Pakistan?? how?? similarly kargil is not part of India its Part of kashmir so we did the same because there is no international border its just a line of control nothing else
it was a demarcated region......the shimla agreement didnt even mentioned who controlled it

the idea was to reach there first and claim it

but thats not the point.........wars took place...........maybe due to us,maybe due to you guys.............but that doesnt mean we should wait for revenge and support terrorists..........

What is the meaning of substantial portion? Ahmadis were around 1% and they were not spared from massacre either.

Most of the Ahmedis were concentrated in Gurdaspur, counting them as Muslims gave huge swing to population of Muslims in Gurdaspur. Most Pakistanis still grumble about Gurdaspur's Muslim majority of 50.6% in 1947 but don't consider Ahmedis as Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom