What's new

Hafiz saeed,s story

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
this was an article by indian express,here are his naratives:
Early life and Partition

When our caravan finally reached Pakistan, 36 members of my family had been killed, including children. From my father, mother and other elders of the family, I have heard stories of barbarism committed on us by Hindus and Sikhs, and how we were forced to abandon our ancestral home in Haryana.

I belonged to a Gujjar family. My father, Kamal-ud-Din, was a farmer. In the fall of 1947, our family started migrating from Haryana and reached Pakistan in around four months. My father told me that when they left Haryana, there were 800 people in the caravan and most of them belonged to our family. They began the journey by train but then they started hearing stories of how rioters were stopping trains and killing Muslim migrants on their way to Pakistan. Our family decided to travel by foot. Finally, they entered the borders of Pakistan in March 1948.
My mother told me that once the caravan reached Jaranwala tehsil of Faisalabad, I was born. If I had been born two-three months ago, perhaps I would have been killed as well.
Because of the riots of 1947, our land in Haryana was snatched from us. We had some agricultural land there. After migration, our family resettled in Sargodha district. Our initial days there were extremely difficult. We did not have an inch of land or even a hut to live in. Our family was deep in poverty. A few of our relatives who had migrated from India before us had settled in a small village called Chakh 126 in Sargodha. They sheltered my father in a one-room mud house with a thatched roof. It was here that I spent the first several years of my life. My father opened a small kirana shop. After some time, once we were registered as migrants, the government gave us 15 acres of agricultural land and my father started farming again.

this is especially for those people who call saeed a terrorist.

Its a story of every Punjabi immigrant.
I heard almost same from my grandfather/mother and aunts.
My grand father had mills in India, and when he came to Pakistan, he didn't had any skill to make living, hence he started from scratch.

My grand father had mills in India, and when he came to Pakistan, he didn't had any skill to make living, hence he started from scratch.
and i heard the same from my grand mother,my grand father had land equal to two villages in jammu,but he left when his life was threatened,my grand mother saw hindus and sikhs kidnapping muslim girls and muslim girls jumping in wells to save their own lives with her own eyes while she was fleeing jammu.may ALLAH bless PAKISTAN:pakistan:

and i heard the same from my grand mother,my grand father had land equal to two villages in jammu,but he left when his life was threatened,my grand mother saw hindus and sikhs kidnapping muslim girls and muslim girls jumping in wells to save their own lives with her own eyes while she was fleeing jammu.may ALLAH bless PAKISTAN:pakistan:

Those were the times of riots.And killings were not one-sided. There was complete breakdown of law and order. There must be thousands of stories of families getting killed in 1948.

Now with this,if u r trying to justify his acts 60 years later, I have nothing to say!

who said i am justifying,i am just saying that people should stop doing such hateful things in both india and pakistan to their minorities or we will see many people like saeed on the rise,growing up in blood thirsty environments.

It is also the story of every immigrant from west Punjabi who settled in the east. My family were well off in Lyalpur but lost everything due to migration. The British should have done more to prevent partition violence. Had the British spared more troops perhaps lakhs of people on both sides of the border could have been saved.

who said i am justifying,i am just saying that people should stop doing such hateful things in both india and pakistan to their minorities or we will see many people like saeed on the rise,growing up in blood thirsty environments.

Those horrific days are over!!!

Riots are no excuse to become terrorists...A few individuals incite and cause a riot for their own gains. They must be dealt with.

Being a victim of a riot dosnt mean u start killing other innocent people.

It is also the story of every immigrant from west Punjabi who settled in the east. My family were well off in Lyalpur but lost everything due to migration. The British should have done more to prevent partition violence. Had the British spared more troops perhaps lakhs of people on both sides of the border could have been saved.

My second grand father was Major in British army, he told that all Sikhs were called back from front after second world war but Muslim soldiers and officer were kept away deliberately, which resulted in unprotected caravans and hence more blood shed of Muslims.
These truths and twists you will not find in history books, but only from the grand children of immigrants.

Modi has promised war to his voters, hope you are aware of it!

My second grand father was Major in British army, he told that all Sikhs were called back from front after second world war but Muslim soldiers and officer were kept away deliberately, which resulted in unprotected caravans and hence more blood shed of Muslims.
These truths and twists you will not find in history books, but only from the grand children of immigrants.

Yeah we believe you and your second grandfather . After all you are epitome of honesty . There has never been or never will be more honest guy than you mini commando .

Those were the times of riots.And killings were not one-sided. There was complete breakdown of law and order. There must be thousands of stories of families getting killed in 1948.

Now with this,if u r trying to justify his acts 60 years later, I have nothing to say!

U have already stated that once. I get it.

oh please modi is just an ant,compared to people like hafiz saeed,malik ishaq,altaf hussain maulana ludhianvi,malik ishaq and maulana ludhianvi,s organizations have killed 19,000 people,altaf hussains MQM has killed 20,000 to 30,000 people in karachi and as well as hafiz saeed is concerned,well indians know better then us,whereas modi is considered responsible for only 2000 deaths in gujarat.

Riots are no excuse to become terrorists...A few individuals incite and cause a riot for their own gains. They must be dealt with.

Being a victim of a riot dosnt mean u start killing other innocent people.
that is why i am telling rioters to stop rioting and killing innocent people because one day they may hurt you,i am not saying this to the average indian and there are many on this site that speak against islam and say that muslims should be wipped out or massacred.

Last edited:
oh please modi is just an ant,compared to people like hafiz saeed,malik ishaq,altaf hussain maulana ludhianvi,malik ishaq and maulana ludhianvi,s organizations have killed 19,000 people,altaf hussains MQM has killed 20,000 to 30,000 people in karachi and as well as hafiz saeed is concerned,well indians know better then us,whereas modi is considered responsible for only 2000 deaths in gujarat.

Its not about numbers.Had Modi killed 20 people, I would have said-hang him.

But, it all comes down to- Did he kill people?? The Supreme Court of India has said "he did not."

Sikh soldiers of the british army were not part of the partition violence. The British made it a policy to keep the Punjabi Muslim/Sikh soldiers away for good reason. I think your grand father must be talking about the Sikh soldiers of the Sikh princely states(Patiala, Nabha, Jind, Kapurthala). They must have participated in the anti Muslim violence in their states. In west Punjab it was the Baloch soldiers and Punjab police who had helped the rioters against the Sikhs.

But the Gurkha soldiers role during partition is all praiseworthy. Where ever they were, they helped people on both sides of the border.

Back
Top Bottom